Chapter 37

I knock on the door, then turn the knob. “Hazz unlock the door.” I sigh. “Not now Brianna. I don’t want to talk to you.” He says angrily. That caught me off guard, he never has said that to me. “What’s wrong?” I ask through the door. “You should know since it was you and Louis.” He retorts from behind the door. How in the hell did he find out about that?

“Will you just open the door so we can talk?” I say. “Just go away.” He moans. “I’m not going anywhere.” I reply. I stand there for about 15 minutes until my legs go numb then I sit form right in front of the door, waiting.

I must have fallen asleep because my head is falling backwards as the door supporting it is pulled away. My head hits the floor with a thud. I look up to see a shirtless, pissed off Harry looming over me.

He steps over me walking into the bathroom closing the door behind him. A few minutes later I hear the water for the shower start. I knock on the door. He opens it on the second knock, completely naked. “Can we please talk?” I say hardly audible. He nods, moving aside to let me in.

He climbs into the shower while I sit on the floor, head resting against the counter of the sink. “Where do you want me to start?” I ask quietly. “Maybe begin at why you two were caught kissing in our flat the other day?” He suggests. My mouth hangs in a gap. He must have caught on that I didn’t know about that.

“its all over in the papers now. That’s how I found out.” He explains. “he came over the other day while I was getting ready for Casey’s party. And he just sort of flung onto me and started kissing me.” I say. “I told him to stop, that it wasn’t right because I love you. That’s when he told me about you cheating.” I say to him.

He stays silent for a while. “It happened before this time too didn’t it?” He asks. “Yes, once. When we were hanging out the first time they met Darcy at the flat. I didn’t know what to tell you. I was scared to lose you. I still am.” I say.

“i forgive you because you forgave me for my mistake.” He says peeking at me from the curtain of the shower. He motions for me to come over to him. I do. His lips contact with mine, sending chills racing up and down my spine.