chapter 49

“It’s okay Brianna. I totally understand.” Louis say with a warm smile. This was the hardest thing that I have ever had to do before in my life. “I just… there’s a pull to him that I can’t explain. It’s like when I see him its like my world is flipped upside down.” I say to him. He was making this so easy, yet so hard.

“Hey Brianna, don’t cry babe, please. I just want you to be happy and if Harry is what makes you happy then you should be with him.” Louis says taking my face in his hands to make me look directly at him. “There will always be a special place for you in my heart, Lou.” I say to him.

“I know that Bri. You are making the right choice. I just always felt that me and you had something special, but you and Harry; man you and Harry. It’s like the world stopped spinning when you guys look into each others eyes. I knew that you weren’t mine to have, you were his from the very moment you guys fell in love. Maybe that is why its so easy for me to let you go, because in reality I knew you were never really mine.” Louis says to me. “I love you Brianna, don’t forget that. And remember that he loves you too, he means it this time.” he adds.

I kiss him one last time on the cheek. “Go find him. Tell him how much you love him. Kiss him like first loves cos that is what you are, first loves.” Louis says as he pushes me away lightly.

I run back to my car, pulling my phone out of my pocket and dialing his number about five times because I kept messing up. “Harry?” I breathe. “Brianna? It’s nearly midnight. Is everything okay?” He asks a bit sleepily. “Where are you?” i ask starting my car. “My flat why?” he says. “I’ll be there in 2.” I tell him clicking the phone off.

He was outside on his step waiting for me in a pair of old sweatpants and no shirt. “Why come over here at this time of day?” He asks rising as I climb out of the car. I let instinct take over, running to him. I take Harry by surprise, knocking him clean off his feet into the grass. My lips find his within seconds, hungrily. He pulls back. “What about Louis?” he asks. “What about him? It’s only you Harry.” I say smiling at him then leaning in and kissing him again and again.