chapter 21

All the other boys but Harry were up and ready to head down to the beach and swim. “You should really go wake him up Brianna.” Niall says to me. “But you know how he is when someone wakes him up before 10AM!” I reply. “Well I want to go swimming before winter comes!” Niall says with a chuckle. “Plus you still have to change into your swimming suit.” Liam adds. “Fine!” I say hoping off the couch and heading to Harry’s room.

He was still snoring loudly. This is gonna be so hard without him getting mad at me. Before I wake him I pull my swimming suit, shorts and a top out of my bag then head into the bathroom to change.

I run out of the bathroom and jump onto the bed, making Harry start to stir. “Go away!” he moans sleepily. “Wakey Wakey!” I say jumping even more on the bed. He rolls over, burying his head beneath his pillow. Instead of continuing to jump on the bed to wake up Harry, I lean down pulling the blanket away from him and throwing it off the bed. He was laying there, stomach exposed for my plan. I lean down to his tummy, pressing my lips just above his belly button. He gasped slightly, pulling the pillow off his head. He had no idea what I had planned, but i knew he wouldn’t like it.

I raspberried his stomach then flew off the bed, running to the door and slamming it behind me. I ran as fast as I could back to Louis’s room where the boys were, knowing that Harry was hot on my trail. He hated when I did that. I finally made it to his room, opening the door and closing it behind me quickly then running to hide behind Louis and Liam on the couch.

“What are you doing?” Liam asks as I crouch behind them when Harry walks in with only his boxers on. “Hiding. Shhh” I say in his ear. The boys chuckle as Harry’s gaze lands on me. “YOU! Waking me up with a bloody raspberry this early in the morning! You are in for it now!” He says with a wicked look in his eyes. Honestly, it made me a bit scared. The boys started laughing the arses off. “You woke him up with a raspberry?!” Niall asks through laughs. “Yeah. I tried jumping on the bed first but that didn’t work.” I say with a smirk.

Harry saunters off to his room to finally get ready. The boys head down to the lobby as I wait for Harry hoping he planned to prank me later. He emerges from his room in a pair of loose fitting swimming trunks and a T-shirt, slipping on a pair of flip-flops. “Ready?” he asks smiling to me. “You aren’t gonna prank me right now are you?” I ask with a worried glance to his outstretched hand. “Not yet, dunno what to prank you with yet. Just gonna have to wait and see.” he says with a wink as he takes my hand and we walk down to the lobby.