The Queen

Don't look back. Don't turn around. Don't say anything. That woman doesn't know my brothers how could she say that. I walk into the kitchen and see the prince already eating. I raise an eyebrow at him. He shrugged.

"I was hungry. Plus it is almost noon can you blame me for eating without you?" I look at a clock on the wall and sigh. He was right it was eleven forty.

"Fine." I grab two bowls and set them onto the table and I pull up a chair for Trice. He raised an eyebrow at me and I mouthed to him. "We will talk later."

"So how are you adjusting to the new scenery? My home and... Yah." He looked at me sheepishly. I have been doing amazingly well just as long as I didn't remember I had another life before this. Another life with amazing older brothers and good friends and, and. I felt myself starting to lose control. I quickly stuff my mouth with whatever type of cereal I had poured into my boul. I nod my head and try to look him in the eyes but it truly is hard because I suspect that he suspects my true thoughts.

My old life isn't coming back ever. So it is time I put it in a box. It will be the leftovers of a good and bad dream.

"So Trice how have you been last I heard your mother was carrying your newest sibling. How many is it now two younger brothers and this one is a girl so your mother will have had four kids. Her husband must be proud." I could tell by the look in Trice's eyes that she did not want to think about this topic.

"Yes your highness. I am sure he is." That was it I stood up so fast that my chair fell backwards. Everyone around stopped whatever they were doing and just looked at me.

"Excuse me." I start to walk anywhere. Just not here. Then I saw that Trice and Prince Harry were about to follow me. "No, please go back and eat." When Trice looked like she was just going to go somewhere else I stopped her. "Trice please. You look so thin I would wonder if you were starved." Once Trice started to walk back to the table I looked at Prince Harry. "I just need some time to myself." His expression was unreadable but he bowed and walked back to the table.

I sighed I think I know. Poor Trice and her mom. This is awful. "Ough!" I had run into someone with souch extravagant and fancy clothes I realized at once who it was.

"Your highness." I curtized. She was young and smaller than I shought she was, and looked like she was in a daze.

"Oh. Hello, have you seen my husband, he had just told me that he was going into the garden but I couldn't find him there." This is kinda awkward.

"No ma'am. I am sorry." She smiled and looked at me with a distasteful look.

"Yes you do everyone does. He is several feet beneath the ground. So you are the one who is causing me greadfe. My sons future bride and the future queen." I gave a nod looking her straight in the eyes. She looked me up and down then sighed. "You are just like my son, strong willed, carry yourself around with pride, beautiful, strong, naive, stupid, and pathetic." Well that turn shocked me.

"Me or your son?" She rolled her eyes at me like she was talking to a five year old who wasn't paying attention.

"Both of you you stupid girl. Do I have to repeat myself." She walked away from me into the next room. I stood there for a couple of minutes then walked back into the dining room. As soon as I opened the door I turned deathly pale.

"Harry!"