I will Win

The next morning I wake up with the sun as usual and pulled on a sports bra, tight shorts, and my sneakers. Pulling my hair up into a high ponytail and at that point, five whole minutes have passed. I have time to kiss... Kill, time to kill. Anyway, so I walk over to my bookshelf and sigh when all that is there were instruction manuals and the book of manners and etiquette for women. When is Harry coming I am so bord. Then I hear a beautiful noise. The steady beat of water falling."Plop plop, plop, plop." I started humming along with it making my own rhythm then at some point I started to sing and dance around the room.

My reign as queen has just begun, but what is it to me? All I ever wanted is for someone to love me. Husband, children a couple of dogs too. Just someone to help me, so I can help him too. I kept singing not knowing what words would come out of my mouth next because the best songs aren't planned. The best come from the heart.

I was so absorbed in my me time. That I was not bored anymore, I also didn't notice when Harry walked in until I turned in a circle and I saw him staring at me. I lost my balance and fell to the ground.

He was next to me in a heartbeat. "How long have you been watching from the doorway? Also, why didn't you tell me when you came in that you were here so I could have already won by now?" I brush him off me as I stand up.

"Well someone is full of herself. I have been here for maybe five, ten minutes." He says and doesn't even look abashed about it. I roll my eyes.

"Let's get this over with. I want to start planning my day tomorrow." I say tightening my ponytail

"Oh that's cute, but anyway I have already started to plan." He waved a few sheets of paper at me. I made a grab at them but he shot his hand way up over his head laughing softly. "Nope this is for my eyes and my eyes only you will be doing most of these things soon enough." I glowered at him. I hate it when people are taller than me.

I followed him through several halls and then we were there. I was surprised at how fast we got there. Then I took in the arena and I swear it my eyes had to be as big as a disk. My mouth hanging open as I took everything in. The arena was an amazing and top notch. Blue bands separating the arena from the spectator seats and in those seats were John, Mic, and Jakub. I sprinted onto the arena platform then jumped over the dividers. It is a good thing they caught me otherwise I would have fallen on my face.

I can't even really say anything. There is a chorus of my brother's voices all talking at once. They are ruffling my hair and, poking my belly telling me to put some clothes on laughing at the same time. I feel like I could strangle them all in a big hug.

"I have missed you all so much," I say quietly while holding onto them. Feeling them holding onto me. Feeling them next to me, touching me, I had almost forgotten what this felt like.

"We have too," Mic whispered into my hair.

"So not wanting you to go away or anything but why are you guys here? OH wait I know you want to see me kick Harry's princely butt." That got a laugh out of everyone and I turned my head ever so slightly and I saw that Harry was smiling as well.

"That is what she thinks, but she is going down. Too cocky for her own good, she made a bet with me last night." The prince said smugly as my brothers all turned their attention to me.

"Last night? What happened last night? You better hope for your sake that nothing happened last night Malean." Jakub said in a joking tone but his face told a different story as did John's and Mic's face.

"Nothing happened last night except that we made a bet about this fight," I say rethinking everything that had happened to start three nights before. I hadn't truly cared how stupid the bet was until now with all of my brothers here now. Oh gosh, they are going to kill me.