The Hours Up

He leaned down and kissed me gently on the lips. I pulled us apart and leaned my head against his looking into his eyes. "Get ready to lose." He might be confident that he was going to win but I knew that there was no flippin way in any world that I was going to lose.

"Ha! That's funny." Then he looked at his watch and groaned in aggravation.

"Whats wrong?" I ask sitting down on my bed because my legs are getting tired from standing. Harry follows my lead.

"I have to go talk to James, now." I stiffen at my personal guard's name.

"You aren't going to hurt him, right?" I remember how he had hit him. How angry he had been when he walked into the room. I almost thought it was impossible for Harry to show anger in that degree at least.

Harry sighed leaning forward putting his head in between his hands. I could tell he was trying so very hard to push his emotions to the side. I will never get over this, the guilt. I caused this pain and hurt to the prince and he has been nothing but kind to me.

"He is the best guard in all of my units and has saved a number of lives, including yours, but I can't just let him off. I wish that I could but the reason I came back so early is that one of the guards walked in on you two. He told me everything." He looked up at my shocked face. Several emotions played on it I can guarantee. Anger, embarrassment, shame, and so much more.

"I think I am going to be sick," I say jumping up and running into the restroom. I barely made it to the toilet before I started puking my guts out. I heard Harry rush after me. He pulled my hair out of the way as I kept vomiting. He didn't say anything but rubbed circles into my back. When I finished, he handed me a washcloth to wipe my face off with. Then as I sat on the floor tasting my already digested food in my mouth, (It tastes awful the second time around if anyone is wondering.) Harry started a bath for me, and once it was full he kissed me on the head and murmured something into my hair.

Just before he shut the bathroom door I spoke three words. "I am sorry." The door hesitated before it closed.

"It's okay we will talk again tomorrow morning. I will come get you and bring you to the area. Prepare to lose." I give a weak laugh at his attempt to lighten the mood. Then he shuts the door.

I strip down then walk in front of the mirror and turn so my back is what is facing it. I cringe at what I see then walk over to the tub. As I slide into the warm water I tell myself things.

One what I did was not okay and I have to make it up to him. Two there is a possibility that I will lose tomorrow. Three is I am changing so rapidly it scares me. Lastly four I am falling for the prince, and I am okay with it.