A Friends Hate

I went straight to my room and sat on the floor then I laid down then so on. I just couldn't stay still longer than a second.

"Grab her!" I run to my window as soon as I hear the menacing voice from outside. There was a girl down in the front of the entrance screaming and crying. I almost started to panic but didn't when I thought of my brothers and how they prepared me for life.

I turned to the door but stopped. Quickly I ran to my window and jumped out. I admit it was not my smartest idea being that my room in about three stories up but I did and trust me I was scared senseless. I streamlined forward dropping at a slight angle. I really hope this doesn't kill me. I landed on top of the patio tent. Needless to say, the fabric ripped and I fought gravity to grab at the metal poles that held the tent up. I grabbed it but it popped my arm out of my socket and sliced my hand pretty badly.

"Crap. I dropped the last ten feet to the ground and ran towards the guards and the girl. "What the frick do you think that you are doing to that poor girl?" I demanded as I hide my bloody hand behind my back. Most of them paid me no attention but one turned to me and decided that he would let me in on the happenings of the current moment.

"She was found trying to leave the kingdom and go across the border. We are delivering her to the keeper so she will be given the punishment." I feel sympathy towards the girl and anger towards this corrupt government.

"I demand to see her face."

"But M'lady."

"NOW!" They did as I said and I was shocked when they all backed and she pulled down her hood. It was Caline. I covered my mouth not realizing not caring that it was my bloody hand.

"Hello, M'lady." Was all she said to me her voice reminding me or metal being melted. Still trying to be strong and defiant but melting and giving up over time. Some guards took her away and some guards took me away to the doctor to bandage my hand up. The last thing I will remember about this moment is the hate I had seen in her eyes. Those eyes were directed towards me.