Family Fight

Light came through the sky lights and I knew it was time to get ready for James to take my punishment. Running to my room I was thankful when I saw that everyone had left. I pulled on a nice pair of running pants and a nice white top. I am starting to be worried that I haven't seen Trice I will have to look for her after the whipping. I cringe at my own thought as I pull my hair into a ponytail.

I run into the dining hall and quickly eat avoiding everyone's eyes on me. As soon as I am done I jump up and start to speed walk quickly away. "Melan, wait." That voice, Harry or John. It was commanding, gentle, and demanding obedience. I stop but don't do anything else. "We all need to talk." I turn around to see that it was John who was talking. If it had been anyone else I would have walked right out of there, but John well... I can't disobey him. Without looking at anyone I walk back to the table and sit down.

"Everything that is going on right now is no ones fault. This is just life, I wish that it wasn't but it is. Does everyone understand?" John taking charge as usual.

"Now that is a bunch of bull. We all know that if Melan wasn't slutting up to everyone that none of this would ever have happened." Jakub pointing out the facts as they are as usual.

"Jakub, we don't know that she was responsible for what happened to her. This man was the head of security, and we know what happened in our world." John the voice of reason.

"If that were true then she wouldn't feel so bad for him and we know Melan is strong as any man and usually ten times smarter. She wanted this man dead." Oh Jakub do you think so little of me? Then out of nowhere something that has never happened before and is completely unusual happened. Mic leaped across the table and attacked Jakub. He punched Jakub in the face before Jakub started fighting back and after that the fought back and forth rolling around on the floor until Jakub had pinned Mic to the floor but Mic wouldn't tap out and he did something that shocked us all he managed to get out of the hold by sheer force and determination. Not that I am not thankful that he got out of the hold but he should not have been able to.

Jakub in complete shock was pinned down the same way until he tapped out. "Never speak about our sister like that again you piece of crap." Mic did the un thinkable for him and he slapped Jakub in the face knocking him down again.

"Mic, enough." John said helping Jakub up. Mic rapped his arm around my sholders and then he walked us out of the room.

"Nice talk John." Mic growled at him as he lead me out. He kissed my head and we walked out of the room. I looked back once and to my surprise Harry was running out of the room the other way.

"Harry..." I whisper under my breath.