Chapter 5

Soon we both fall asleep
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I know Lafayette and Jefferson are both played by the same person, but just pretend they look different, okay? Okay.

Lafayette's POV

     I wake up with a terrible headache. "Agh baise-moi" I say a little too loudly. "What are you complaining about" my roommate, Thomas Jefferson says to me, irritation in his voice. He is such a douchbag. I'm surprised he has a girlfriend. He told me a little about her and how he didn't love her. Instead he started falling for her best friend Maria Reynolds. I felt bad for his girlfriend, I would never do that to someone. I hope that (Y/N) isn't his girlfriend. If she is then I'm going to have a hard time keeping my mouth shut.

"I have a headache" I say with the same irritation. "Just take some aspirin and shut up about it, okay Frenchie?" He says. "Va te faire foutre" I say through clenched teeth. "Va te faire foutre trop" he says back. As you can probably tell Thomas and I aren't the best of roommates. This is going to be a long 4 years. I get dressed and head out the door. "And where do you think you're going?" Thomas says to me as I'm halfway out the door. "None of your business" I say, slamming the door shut behind me. I start walking to John and (Y/N)'s dorm. I hope they're awake. If they aren't I'm breaking through the door.

Hercules' POV

I wake up with no memory of what happened last night. All I remember is going to the bar with Laf, Alex, John, and (Y/N). Nothing after that. I wake Alex up. "ALEX ELIZA IS WAITING FOR YOU AT THE DOOR" I yell, knowing he's had a crush on Elizabeth Schuyler for the longest time. No response though.

"ALEX IF YOU DON'T WAKE UP IM GOING TO THROW AWAY AND BURN ALL OF YOUR WRITINGS!" This time he wakes up. "You wouldn't dare" he says. "Oh I totally would" I say, grabbing a lighter and one of his papers. His eyes widen and he runs over to me, snatching the paper from my hands.

"Damn I didn't know you cared that much about your thousands of pages of writing. Now what were we supposed to do today?" "Ummmm..... oh! (Y/N) was going to tell us about her boyfriend today!" He tells me. I suddenly remember that conversation. (Y/N) was drunk off her ass. "Well if we want to get there before Laf we better leave now" I say, getting clothes on. Alex soon follows and we walk out the door.

{Time skip brought to you by John Hamilton}

John's POV

I wake up to the sound of the door opening. I look over and see Laf, Herc, and Alex standing near the bed, their jaws dropping to the floor. "Guys.... it's not what it looks like" I say, already knowing there's now way they'll believe the truth until (Y/N) is up. I feel (Y/N) shift, she's awake now. "Vraiment ? Causer à moi il semble comme vous deux amusés hier soir" Laf tells me in French. I think he noticed (Y/N) was up. Alex starts laughing while Herc stands there confused. He's the only one besides (Y/N) who doesn't understand French. "Nope, nothing happened last night" I say. This was mainly directed at Lafayette.

"Well, what did happen last night that cause you and (Y/N) to sleep in the same bed?" Herc asks me. "(Y/N) had an-" she cuts me off. "I had a nightmare, and I asked John to stay with me because I woke up screaming" (Y/N) says. She clearly doesn't want anyone else knowing about her anxiety. I wonder what else she doesn't want me to know. I push the thought aside and focus my attention two the three guys standing in my dorm.

Alexander's POV

We walk in to see John laying next to (Y/N). I look at the guys and we're all thinking the same thing. They obviously fucked. Way to go Laurens! John sees us and tells us that noting happened. "Well, what did happen that caused you and (Y/N) to sleep in the same bed?" Herc asks him. John started explaining when (Y/N) cut him off.

"I had a nightmare, and I asked John to stay with me because I woke up screaming." She explains. "Ooooohhhh" the three of us say in unison. "Anyway, what are you guys doing here?" She asks us. "Well, Ma Cheri, we're here to learn about your, how you say, boyfriend?" I see the realization hit her face. "Okay, I guess it's time to explain to you guys." She tells us. Why would she have to explain. I see worry come across John's face. I know this can't be good