Chapter 7

Either way, we were all going to be at the mall, and Alex was going to be a stuttering mess.
-------------------------------------------------------

{Time skip brought to you by Anthony Ramos cause he's hot}

Angelica's POV

When Eliza, Peggy and I got to the mall, we started look for (Y/N) and the boys. I knew that Eliza was excited to see Alexander, but so was I. We both developed a crush on him, but I was going to let Eliza have him, even if that meant I'd never be satisfied.

    The three of us finally found (Y/N). "Hey guys what's up" (Y/N) asks us, pulling us into a hug. "Well your friends here are staring at us" I chuckle. (Y/N) turns around and starts laughing as the boys look away and turn a shade of crimson. "Ha! Caught you guys!" I say. "Alright, alright, lets go shopping now!" (Y/N) jumps in. The boys and girls go separate ways.

{Time skip brought to you by Daveed Diggs cause he's a really hot 35 year old}

(Y/N)'s POV

     After we finish shopping, we all meet up in front of the movie theater. I had found a really nice (F/C) gown and I hope John likes it. Wait why do I care if John likes it? He only likes me as a friend, plus I have a boyfriend. 'Oh well' you think. You remember you forgot to tell the group something important.

     "Hey guys I forgot to tell you all something" you almost whisper. Everyone turns and looks at you. "What is-how you say- wrong?" Laf asks. "GILBERT YOU GODDAMN FRENCHIE DON'T ACT LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO SAY WRONG" John yells, laughing afterwards. Everyone breaks out into a fit of laughter. "Anyway" you start finally catching your breathe, "my birthday is on Wednesday." "Wait really!?!? We can throw a party!" Peggy says. She's obviously really excited about this.

"I don't think that's necessary Peggy" I say with a giggle. "Well of course it is, we can invite everyone!" Eliza exclaims. You start freaking out. John notices this and pulls you into a hug, calming you down. The smol turtle boy backs you up. "I don't think that's needed Eliza. We can all just hang out." "I'd like that better than a party" I say, still clutching Laurens. "Alright, lets go to the movie now" Herc jokes. "Okay" you chuckle. You all walk into the movie theater showing Wish Upon. You love scary movies, but you can see that Alexander doesn't.

     When we sit down, I notice that everyone is sitting down in couples. Herc next to Peggy, Laf next to Angelica, Alexander next to Eliza, and John next to me. I giggle. "What are you laughing at?" John questions me. I point to the seating order. He starts quietly laughing. "All of the future couples" we both say. Both of us start blushing after we realize what that meant for us. 'I wish' I think to myself. I would break up with Thomas, but for one I'm afraid to, and two I still have feelings for him.

      We've been watching the movie for a while and there hasn't been any jumpscares. 'Thank god' I think. Just then there's a jumpscare. I grab onto Laurens and put my face in his chest. He chuckles and puts a hand on my back. 'I could stay like this forever' you think. You sit back up, but John leaves his arm on your back. You don't move his arm or tell him to stop. You sit like this for the rest of the movie.

John's POV

I can't believe (Y/N) let me do that. I'm starting to think she might have feelings for me. We leave the theater and head back to the campus. After we got back to school, we all said goodbye to each other and walked to our dorms. It was already late at night. I'm wondering what to get (Y/N) for her birthday. So I ask her. "Hey (Y/N) what do you want for your birthday?" "Relax John, you don't have to get me anything." She says smiling. "But I want to" I complain. "Well if I want anything I'll tell you by Monday, okay?" She says laughing. "Okay" I tell her.

     After our conversation, we both head to our beds. "Goodnight John" (Y/N) yells from across the room. "Goodnight (Y/N)" I yell back. "I love you" I whisper to myself so she can't hear. If only she knew how I felt about her.