Chapter 46

We sit there with each other, working through the unimaginable.

STILL NEED TO DO MY HW BUT OH WHALE
I went and saw It yesterday at 10:40 PM and I screamed in the theater
If you can't tell I hate clowns
-------------------------------------------------------
{time skip to graduation}

John's POV

     Everyone has gotten better. Eliza found a girlfriend! I don't know her name but then again nobody does. Angelica and Lafayette got married a few months ago in Paris during spring break. Hercules is happy with Carlie. I think he might even propose at graduation. Carlie transferred to MIT after the wedding. She's Herc's new roommate since Alex..... yeah. (Y/N) is 8 months pregnant! (Ik I screwed up the timing but it's a story)

     (Y/N) and I are sitting in our house when there's a knock on the door. "I'll get it" (Y/N) says. I go with her anyway. She opens the door and there stands Maria. "What do you want Maria?" (Y/N) asks. "I'm sorry" Maria says. "I know you won't forgive me, but I know how you felt. I'm really sorry" she says. "Please forgive me" she begs again. (Y/N) pauses for a second.

     "Of course I'll forgive you!" She says pulling Maria into a hug. "Thank you! I best be going now. Bye you two!" She shouts walking away. We wave and close the door. "You don't actually forgive her do you?" I ask. (Y/N) smirks. "You know me so well" she says. We both begin laughing when we both get a text.
From Eliza.

Eliiiiiizaaaa 💙: Did you make up with Maria?

Babe 😍😘❤️: yeah, why?

Eliiiiiizaaaa 💙: Bc that may or may not be who I'm dating....

     (Y/N) throws her phone on the couch and screams. "Is that good or bad?" I ask. "Good!" She shouts excitedly. "Why?" I ask. "I dated Maria before I dated you. She's a good girlfriend. Eliza will be happy" (Y/N) says smiling. I smile and pull her into a hug.

     I'm about to put on a movie when I remember something. "(Y/N)! We graduate tomorrow!" I shout. "Oh yeah we do!" (Y/N) shouts back. "Wait do you have an outfit?" I ask for a third time this week. "For the third time John, yes, I do" she says. I open my mouth to speak but she reads my mind. "And before you ask no you can't see it" she says giggling.

I go to the bedroom and see (Y/N) already laying in bed. I hop in bed and put my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me. "I swear to god John if you wake me up again I will murder you" she say laughing. "Sorry" I respond and quickly fall asleep.

{Time skip brought to you by Brandon (none of you know who that is but I do and he's 😍) he's not famous btw}

I wake up to find that (Y/N) is in the bathroom doing her hair and makeup. She already has her dress on and DAAYUM. I'm glad I married her. "Hey baby girl~" I say walking towards her. She turns towards me.

(Y/N)'s POV

HE JUST CALLED ME BABY GIRL WITH HIS MORNING VOICE AHHHHH. I turn towards him and smile, pressing my red painted lips softly to his. "I love you" he says. "I love you too now get ready" I say giggling. He scurried off to get ready.

{time skip brought to you by a smiley face that my crush put on my paper}

John walks out of the room and I walk out of the bathroom. He has a light blue button up shirt and tan pants. (Aka his go-to outfit irl). His hair is pulled back nicely and omigodheshotasfuuuuuuuuck.

John's POV

I walk out of the room and (Y/N) walks out of the bathroom. She's beautiful. She has a dark blue dress with white heels. When she walks her curls bounce perfectly behind her. When she smiles her red painted lips curl at the edges. She's the definition of perfection.

"Y-you look b-beautiful" I say. Goddamnit John you're married to (Y/N) and you're still stuttering. "Thank you! You look handsome as well" she compliments, her rouge dusted cheeks turning a brighter red from blush. I smile and take her hand as we walk to where the ceremony is being held.

{ANOTHER TIME SKIP BC ITS 2 AM AND IM TIRED}

(Y/N)'s POV

We get to a beautiful garden that's decorated for a graduation. I turn to John and smile. He smiles back and we take our sits to the rest of the group. "Bonjour mademoiselle Laurens, vous regardez trés jolie!" Lafayette says. "Merci beaucoup, comme vous" I reply. "Ok Frenchies be more chill okay?" Herc says sitting next to Carlie. "Non Squip" I say. John and I sit down and wait for our names to be called.

{ANOTHER TIME SKIP JUST SHHHHHH}

All of our names were called and we all have our diplomas. "Before you all go, I believe Hercules Mulligan has something to say" the presenter, Mr. Burr, says. OMG HES GONNA PROPOSE. Herc walks up to the stage and takes the mic.

"Thank you Mr. Burr, I do have something to say to someone special. Carlie, even though we've only been together for a few months, I never want to say goodbye. So, will you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?" Herc says. Carlie stands up. "Oui!" She screams. "Oh no not you too" Herc says laughing opening his arms. Carlie runs into them and kisses him. Everyone cheers. "All of you are now responsible adults! Goodbye!" Another professor, Mr. Washington shouts. Everyone leaves the garden and goes home.

"I love you" I whisper to John. "I love you too" he whispers back. We walk home with a newfound happiness.

A/N: I almost wrote Anthony like 5 times

YOU WIIIIIIIIIIIIILL
BE
MORE
CHILL

Love y'all
-Ella