Chapter 48

I wouldn't trade this moment for the world.

Omfg I'm finally updating. You guys haven't had smut in a while...
————————————————————————
{1 year later}

(Y/N)'s POV

     After a year of sleepless nights, it's finally Nicki & Naomi's birthday. John and I are throwing a party, but it's mainly for all the adults. We deserve it. I've called everyone from the group to come over today.

"Hey John can you come help me set this up really quick" I say standing on a ladder. "Coming" he shouts walking across the room. He grabs my waist as I stand on my toes to put up a sign saying "happy birthday". I finish putting the sign up as John runs his hands up and down my body.

     "Babe what are you doing?" I ask with a light blush on my face. I climb down the ladder and stand just inches shorter than him. He leans in and whispers one word in my ear.

"You"

     That was all it took for me to turn around and kiss him, pushing my body into his. He picks me up, putting his hands on my ass. I wrap my legs around his torso as he carries me to our bedroom.

John's POV

     It's been too long since I've gotten to do this. I set (Y/N) on the bed and climb on top of her. "I've missed this" I say between kisses. "I have too" (Y/N) says pushing me backwards so I'm laying on my back. "Take your shirt off" she commands. This is new. And it's hot. As. FUCK. I do as she says. "Now take your pants off" she says sliding her dress off. I take my pants off and sit up, putting (Y/N) on my lap. "This is so fucking hot" I say biting into her neck, leaving a dark purple mark.

     She shoved me off. "Only I get to touch, you do as I say, you can't make sounds, and you don't cum until I say, got it?" She says. I nod not wanting to speak. "Good" she says pushing me down onto the bed. She takes her underwear off and yanks down my boxers. She slides herself onto me and starts moving.

Eliza's POV

     I'm waiting outside with Maria, Herc, Laf, Angelica, and Carlie. We've been waiting and knocking for a while. "Oh wait I have a key!" Carlie shouts. She walks to the door and unlocks it. We all walk in and see Nicki and Naomi in their crib sleeping. I walk around looking for John and (Y/N) when I hear noises from upstairs.

Not shouting noises

Those noises

     "(Y/N)? John? We're here" I shout. I hear them get louder then completely stop. They come downstairs with red faces. "Oh... hey" John says getting brighter red. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone else" I say with a grin. We walk into the living room where everyone else is sitting.

     "Time to party!!" Maria shouts, pulling a bottle of whiskey out of her purse. "Nooo" I say. "Yesss" everyone, including (Y/N) says. "I guess we're drinking then" I say. "Wait I need to get my babies" (Y/N) says. "Me too" John adds on, walking off with (Y/N).

     "They're gonna fuck again aren't they?" Carlie asks, holding Herc's hand. "Most likely" Maria adds. We all laugh and continue on with the party.

A/N: I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT I DID IT!!!!

(That's what she said)

Anyways I didn't go on an 8 hour road trip so that's why there aren't more chapters. I'll try to finish it next week but I can't promise anything.

HOPE YOU LIKE THIS

Idk but I can't write straight smut anymore
Like before I could write it without a problem now it's just

Ew

But if you asked me to write smut for Marliza I could do it bc it's not ew

Idk

Love y'all
-Ella