Chapter 10

I run back to the dorm, locking myself in the bathroom, frantically searching for my razor
-------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s POV

     I finally found the blade. I put it to my arm and cut. 1. I put it to my arm again and cut a little deeper. 2. I heard the door open and someone rush in. I put the blade to my arm one last time. I cut, blood dripping down my arm. 3. John knocks on the bathroom door. "(Y/N) open the door! Please open it!" He yells on the verge of tears if not already crying.

John's POV

      I ran after (Y/N) and ran into the dorm. I knock on the bathroom door. No answer. "(Y/N) open the door!" I start to cry. I can't lose her too. "Please open it!" I beg. I hear the sound of metal hitting the tile. 'No, not again, I can't let her die.' I pick the lock to the bathroom door. The door finally opens and I run in to see (Y/N) on the floor crying, blood dripping down her arm. "(Y/N)!" I rush over to her.

     I look at her arm. She didn't cut any veins open thankfully. I put a cloth on her arm. I'm crying. I pull (Y/N) into a hug and sit her on my lap. She puts her arm around me and starts sobbing. "(Y/N) please don't do that ever again" I say tears streaming down my face. "I won't I promise" she says. The both of us just sit in the bathroom crying. She looks at my face and her eyes widen. "John what happened to your eye?" She asks. "About that... I may or may not have punched Jefferson in the face.

Flashback

(Y/N) runs to the dorm. "Why would you do that to her!?" I yell at Jefferson. "She just wasn't good enough for me" he says back. I punch him in the face, earning me a punch back. I run off after (Y/N), hoping she hasn't done anything.

Flashback end

     "Are you feeling better?" I ask (Y/N) after a little bit. "Not really..." she says. I kiss her. "Any better yet?" I ask. She smiles. "A little" she says, leaning in next to my ear. "I might need a little more though" she whispers seductively. 'Shit, she's trying to turn me on, and it's working' I think to myself. I immediately look down. She notices this. "What, did I cause a problem?" She says smirking. I gulp. "Nope, not at all" I lie. "Really, because to me it looks like me whispering caused a reaction." I blush from embarrassment.

(Y/N)'s POV

     I love him. No doubt in my mind. I am in love with John Laurens. He's everything I need in my life. After trying to make me feel better, he kisses me. "Any better yet?" He asks. "A little.." I trail of. I suddenly get an idea. I lean in next to his ear. "I might need a little more though" I say seductively. His face turns red and he looks down. I'm still sitting on his lap. I can feel him growing hard under me.

     "Did I cause a problem?" I ask. I already know I did. "Nope, not at all." He's lying. I quickly move in closer to him, kissing him. "You sure?" I whisper in his ear. "Okay you might've caused a small problem" he whispers back. I bite my lip and John shudders. I'm obviously turning him on.

John's POV

     She was making me really hard. I realized we were still sitting on the bathroom floor and her cuts were still open. "How about we put bandaids on your arm and get off the bathroom floor first?" I ask. "Okay, that sounds like a smart idea." We get up and I put bandaids on her arm.

     She leads me to her bed because it was closer than my bed. I sit down and she sits down on my lap facing me. (Y/N) kisses me and I kiss back. I put my hands around her waist and pull her closer. She puts her arms around my neck, deepening the kiss. The kiss turns into a make-out session. Just as she was about to take my shirt off, we hear a knock on the door.