Chapter 44

We come back up and walk down the aisle together as Mr. And Mrs. Laurens

How to ship Lams in an x Reader
ALSO
EVERYONE COMMENT A DARE YOULL SEE WHY
-------------------------------------------------------

Carlie's POV (bet you expected Laurens or you)

     It's the party after the ceremony. I honestly don't remember what it's called. RECEPTION! That's what it's called. Anyways we're at the reception and I have to speak as the maid of honor now.

{insert random speech that isn't satisfied}

     Glad that's done. After I sit back down Hercules comes up to me. "Hey Carlie" he says. "H-hey Hercules" I reply stuttering. I'm such an idiot. "I know we just met and all, but would you like to go on a date with me sometime?" He asks. HE wants to go out with ME? Oh my god. "I-I would love to" I stutter out. "Great, tomorrow night?" He asks. "Sure" I say without stuttering this time. "It's a date" he says. We start a conversation when Alex stands to give his speech.

Alexander's POV

     What better time to confess my love for my best friend then at his wedding. Totally not going to pull a Reneé if thats what you were wondering.

     "Alright alright that's what I'm talking about!" Carlie shouts drunkenly from across the room. "Now, everyone give it up for the best man, Alexander Hamilton!!"

     "A toast to the groom, to the bride, from your best friend, who is always by your side. To your union, and the hope that you provide, may you always, be satisfied"

{insert edited satisfied that I'm not typing out}

     Well that's done now. I look over and see (Y/N) crying and John looking at me. (Y/N) runs off sobbing and John walks over to me. Here we go.

John's POV

     Alex upset (Y/N) on our wedding day. He's gonna get a lecture. Let's start from the beginning shall we?

     So after Alexander's speech, (Y/N) got upset. Not at anyone in particular though. She got sad because she thought she took me away from Alex. Then she ran off. I explain to her after I yell at Alex.

     "What in the hell was that?" I ask. "You could've just told me that, not everyone, and not at (Y/N) and my wedding, so explain yourself" I finish. "I've loved you since we dated that one time. I was fine after we broke up, but then you found (Y/N) and I found Eliza" he explains. Great reason Alex.

     "Congratulations, you have invented a new kind of stupid, a damage you can never undo kind of stupid, an open all the cages in the zoo kind of stupid. Truly you didn't think this through? Kind of stupid. Let's review. You decided to confess your love for me at my wedding instead of telling me like I told you. What? Were you scared of what I would say to you? You should've that when you had the chance to. You know why we can love who we want? You can't be afraid of a silly response so yeah, congratulations. I will always love (Y/N). She comes first in my life. I love you too Alexander, but as a friend. Now go find your fiancé. I bet she'd love to see you right now." I rant. Alexander's eyes are wide and I walk off to talk to (Y/N).

(Y/N)'s POV

I ruined Alexander's life. I didn't know he still loved John. Now I'm sitting here crying at my own wedding. I hear someone walk in. I already know who it is. "Hey John" I say. "He sweetie. I talked to Alex" he says. I look up at him.

"What did he say? That he hates me? That he never wants to see you or me again?" I ask hyperventilating. "No no no not at all, he explained himself to me. I gave him a lecture about how he shouldn't say that out loud at someone's wedding, but he doesn't hate us. I think I hate him more than he hates me" he says in one breath. "Why do you hate him?" I ask.

Then the unexpected happens. He starts singing. "He made you cry. But that will end tonight, you are the only thing that's right about this broken world. Go on and cry, but when the morning comes, we'll burn it down and then, we'll build it up again..." he sings. "Our love is god" I finish smiling. "I love you so much (Y/N)" he says. "I love you too John" I reply. "Let's get back out there" he says. He helps me up and we walk out of the room I was in.

      We walk back out to find Alex and Eliza talking. "Alex if you loved John why didn't you just tell him like a normal person, not announce it at his wedding with his wife and me watching" she says. She doesn't sound angry anymore. When I passed her the first time she said she was going to kill Alexander. "I know that's what I should've done, I'm sorry Eliza" Alex says. "I forgive, but try getting John and (Y/N) to forgive you" Eliza says pointing to John and me.

     Alex walks over. I almost start crying and John has his hands in a fist. "I'm very truly sorry my dearest friends, if you ask for me to leave then I shall obey" Alex said. What the fuck he sounds like he's talking to his secret boyfriend in 1782. "I forgive you" I say. "You do?" He asks, excitement creeping into his voice. "Yes, you can't control how you feel about someone, but you could've told my dearest, John, in private" I say. "I understand that now, thank you for accepting my apologies" he says.

"John I have this note for you. Read it if you'd like. I apologize for my horrible actions and I can only pray you forgive me" he says. "Jesus Christ Alex why does it sound like you're writing a letter to your secret boyfriend that's in South Carolina? But I forgive you" John says. "Thank you both" he says walking off to his fiancé.

"Let's finish the night shall we? Holy fuck Alex made me all proper and shit" I say. "Yeah like actually what the fuck was that?" John asks. We both start laughing and finish the night. Soon Eliza comes up to us.

"If you guys want to go home and rest we can clean up for you" she says. "You would do that for me?" I ask. "I can be your (cleaning) guy" Alex says. "Thank you so much!" I say hugging Eliza. We start to walk off. "When are you going to read that note?" I ask John. "Tomorrow when I have the energy to" he says. And with that, me and my new husband go home.

A/N that's important:
Spot the reference and I'll do a dare

WINNER GETS TO CHOOSE WHICH DARE!
What do you like to do? I like to tap on the fourth wall ever so lightly with a sledgehammer.

I forgot to say this: the reference isn't the Heathers one.

Love y'all
-Ella

I never want to say goodbye; a John Laurens x Reader जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें