Chapter 41

What the heck did I do to be with you?

Guys I'm supposed to be unpacking but I'm risking getting in trouble for you guys.
Also
HAMILTON CHARACTER THAT YOU WANT TO DATE PLZ
-------------------------------------------------------

{time skip brought to you by being helpless for a guy that's double your age and has a girlfriend and is out of your league(I'll give you another chapter if you can guess who)}

(Y/N)'s POV

IM GOING SHOPPING!!!! I have to get a wedding dress and other shtuff like that. John is going shopping with Hercules and Lafayette. Alex stayed home, you guessed it, writing. Seriously what is up with that dude? He writes like he's running out of time.

We pull into a parking spot for 'expecting mothers' and step out. Yes Eliza pulled that card. We walk into the store and look around at all the dresses. I find one that I absolutely love, but I don't know if they'll have one that fits me. Naomi and Nicki aren't helping me out.

(Your dress, I like it, you don't have to though)

"Eliza look!" I shout. She walks over and I point to the dress. Her mouth drops open. "You would look beautiful in that" she says. I smile widely. "Excuse me" she asks politely to a lady next to us. "Do you have that dress that would fit her" she says pointing to me. "Oui, we do madam" the lady says with a thick French accent. She goes into a closet area and starts walking back with the dress.

"Where's Angelica?" I ask Eliza. "She went to go get a veil for you on the other side of the store" she says. I nod in understanding. The lady gets back and hands me the dress. "The dressing room is over there" she says. "Merci beaucoup" I respond. The woman smiles and walks away to help another customer. I walk with Eliza to the dressing room to try on the dress.

John's POV

     Herc, Laf and I all walk into Herc's tailor shop(?) to get me a suit. It's going to be free since Herc owns the shop, but I know it will look nice.

(I'm basing this off my Aunts wedding)

     "Alright mon ami, what's the colour scheme?" Laf asks. "(Y/N) said she wanted everyone to wear black, and then the bride to wear white, and me to wear black and white with a red bow tie" I say. "Damn she was specific" Herc says when he looks up from writing all that down. "Yeah, she was, but I think it's a good idea" I say. "Oui, it is" Laf adds on.

     Herc comes from behind his counter-area to measure me for the suit. "Ok it will be done by next week" he says. (Idk) "Thanks dude" I say. "It's no problem. Your payment is I get to be the flower girl in the wedding" he says. "Deal" I say.

     I find a red bow tie in the shop and give Herc the money for it. "Will that be all for today, sir?" Herc asks jokingly. "I think that will be all for today. Thank you!" I say before bursting into laughter. Laf and Herc follow soon after. "Bye guys, I'm going to stay here and work on the suit" Herc says. "Bye" Laf and I reply. We walk out of the store and back to the car. I bet (Y/N) looks beautiful in her dress.

(Y/N)'s POV

     "(Y/N) you look beautiful!" Eliza says. I smile. "Thank you" I say. "ANGIE GET IN HERE!" She shouts. Angelica comes rushing over. "What do you wa- oh my god. You look stunning!" Angelica squeals. "You really think so?" I ask. "I know so" she replies. "Well let's go pay for it" Eliza says. I take the dress off and get back into normal clothes.

     Eliza takes the dress and Angelica takes the veil she picked out. I go to pay but they don't let me. "I'm paying" Eliza says sternly. "But it's my dress" I say. "And? My father is rich. I'm paying" she says. "Ok" I complain. Eliza smiles and pays for the dress.

     "Maybe we can keep it at Herc's shop until the wedding" Angelica suggests. "That's a good idea" Eliza adds. "You guys know more than me so whatever you think is best" I say. We walk to the car and drive to Herc's shop.

     When we get to Herc's shop, he is working on a suit. "Hey Herc who's that suit for?" I ask. Herc quickly moves the fabric away. "Oh it's nobody. Anyways, what do you guys need?" He asks. "Can we keep (Y/N)'s dress here until the wedding?" Eliza asks. "Of course! Right this way" he says. He leads us to an empty closet area. "I'll keep it here until you need it." Herc says. "Thank you, all of you!" I say. "You're welcome" they all say in unison.

     "Hey can I get a ride home with you guys? I told the others to go home without me" Herc says. "Of course you can" Eliza says. We all get in the car and start driving.

     Eliza drops me off of my house and I wave goodbye to them. They drive off and I walk into the house. "John baby I'm home!" I shout. I hear footsteps and sooner than I realize John is running towards me. I smile and he picks me up and spins me around. "Well look who's excited to see me" I say giggling. He kisses me passionately and I melt into the kiss.

     "C'mon I have something to show you" he says. "Ok" I say following him. He leads me to the dining room where dinner is set up. "You made dinner!?" I say. He grins. "I did better than dinner" he says. I walk over to the table and see that it's (F/F). "YOU MADE (F/F)!" I shout. He chuckles and nods. "I love you so much" I say. "I love you more" he says. "Why do you think that?" I ask. "Because if I didn't this wouldn't be on the table right now" he says. We both laugh and sit down to eat.