Chapter 26 pt.2

"Words can't describe how much I love you (Y/N), I love you so much and I always will."
-------------------------------------------------------
{Time skip to winter break brought to you by my dad listening to the Hamilton soundtrack backwards}

(Y/N)'s POV

     Winter break starts after classes today and I couldn't be more excited and nervous at the same time. I really want to enjoy the break, but I'm so nervous about my family meeting John. I already told my parents what Thomas did and they both want to kill him. Every time I call my mom she asks me if I've throat-punched him yet. Gotta love my mom.

     Classes end and John and I go look for the rest of the group. We soon find them all chatting on a bench in a nearby park. We walk over and start talking to them. I want to bring up an idea I have, but I'm too nervous about what they'll think about it.

     They all start talking about what they're going to do over break and how they don't really have plans yet. I stay quiet the whole time.

     "What are you thinking about (Y/N)?" Angelica asks me. She always has me figured out. "I have an idea but I'm afraid of what you guys will think about it" I say quietly. I get a bunch of answers at once from everybody. "TELL US!"
"I'm open to ideas, I have non mon ami"
"As long as Alex has time to make out with Eliza I'm sure he'll be fine"
"PEGGY!"
"Peggy don't be such a bitch"
"HEY THATS MY SISTER SO SHUT UP, I HAVE MORE POWER OVER YOUR RELATIONSHIP AS WELL SINCE SHES ALSO MY SISTER"
"You have nothing to be afraid of baby girl~"

     I blush at the final statement. I turn to look at John and he's smirking at me. "You two need Jesus" Alex says. "Says the one that fucks his girlfriend so loudly I can hear you down the hall in my room" I retort. "YOU'RE FUCKING MY SISTER?! YOU SON OF A WH-" "OKAY!" I yell, cutting Angelica off. "Plus you can't say anything, I know what you do with Laf" I say winking. The both blush. "YOU'RE FU-" "Language Peggy" I hear Eliza say. "I'm fucking 20 I can say whatever the hell I please" she says back. "She has a point" I hear John say.

     "Can you all just stop arguing, I know all of us fuck our boyfriends so just shut up." Everybody blushes, including John. "That's payback" I whisper in his ear. "Back to my idea, what if after I go visit my family we all spend vacation together?" I say before hiding under John's arm, which he gladly puts around me.

     "That's a great idea!" I hear Angelica say. Everyone nods in agreement. "Alright, so John and I leave today to see my family, so we have a few weeks to hang out after that" I say looking at my phone. "Wait shit John we gotta go to the airport, you packed, right?" I ask worriedly. He nods and kisses me softly. "Alright I'll see you guys soon" I say hugging the sisters. I go over to hug the guys. I hug Laf first. "Wanna make John jealous?" He whispers. "Of course" I whisper back. "I don't think John told you this, but je voudrais vous baiser, tu es vraiment chaud~" he whispers and kisses my neck pulling away. I blush madly. I hug everyone else and walk with John to get our suitcases.

"What did Laf do? You've been blushing since you hugged him" he says. I blush harder if that's even possible. "Wow, I apparently need to step up my game, now what did he do?" He asks laughing. "Well, for one, he said he would like to fuck me and that I'm really hot" I pause and look at John. His smile fades. "What else?" He asks. "He kissed my neck" I say sheepishly. He notices I'm getting nervous and he calms down a bit. "I swear I'm going to kill that Frenchman one day" he says with a chuckle. "Well don't do that, then nobody is going to make you want to make a move one me immediately~" I say.

"Ooooohhhh that's why he did it" he says in sudden realization. "Well did it work?" I ask and he slams me against a wall, kissing me roughly. He pulls away because humans have to breathe. His hair is a mess. He didn't have it up today. "I'll take that as a yes~" I says and he nods blushing. He runs a hand through his hair and we start walking again.

We get our bags, get in the taxi, and head to the airport. When we get to the airport there's almost no crowd. I'm surprised since we're going to California. We get to the gate in no time. Soon it's time to board. I'm afraid of planes so this should be fun. We get to our seats. I'm sitting next to the window so I slam it shut. "Scared of planes?" John asks sweetly. I nod and he wraps his arm around. I feel safe and don't even notice that we're already flying. I relax in John's arms for the 6 hour flight.