Chapter 20

They walk out the door and we start setting up.
Idk what to call it but there is sexual activity, but not smut. Lemon I guess?
-------------------------------------------------------
John's POV

I walk (Y/N) to the car and open the door for her. She gets in and I quickly get into the driver's side. I start driving to a really nice restaurant.

"Where are we going?" (Y/N) asks curiosity. "It's a surprise" I answer. She groans and I start laughing. We soon get to the restaurant. "Alright we're here" I say. She looks up from her phone and gets out of the car.

We walk into the restaurant. "Reservation for Laurens" I tell the lady at the front. "Right this way sir" she says and leads us to our table. (Y/N) and I sit down. "So how was your day except for the asshole and the slut?" I say. (Y/N) giggles. Did I mention I love her giggle? I don't think I did. I love her giggle. "It was great besides the two of them" she answers. Soon the waitress walks over to our table.

"What drink can I get for you today?" She asks me, almost ignoring (Y/N). I wonder why? "Actually, can you take her order first? It's her birthday" I say, pointing at (Y/N). She rolls her eyes. "Anything I can get you miss?" She asks. "I'd like a water please" (Y/N) says in a hushed voice. The waitress scribbles it down on the notepad and directs her attention towards me.

"And what can I get for you, handsome?" She says with a Southern accent. (Y/N) coughs and I look up at our waitress. "Water please" I say with a fake smile. Was she hitting on me? I hope not. "Well that was interesting" (Y/N) says when the lady walks away. "Yeah it was" I reply.

The woman comes back with two glasses of water. She sets them down nicely and pulls out her notepad. She directs her attention towards me. Then remembering my request from last time, she looks at (Y/N). "Ready to order?" She asks. "Yes I would like (F/F) please" (Y/N) says in a soft voice. She turns to me. "And for you?" She asks. I look in her eyes and see....lust? No way. "I would like (random food) please. Thank you" I say. She nods.

She grabs the menu from (Y/N) and goes to grab mine. As she picks it up, she knocks the glass of water onto my lap, almost as if it was on purpose. "Oh my goodness I am so sorry" she says and pulls a cloth out. She puts it on my lap. Then she unexpectedly starts palming me through my jeans. I start turning red and I look at (Y/N). She's already looking at me. I mouth the words 'help me'. (Y/N) coughs. "Excuse me ma'am but could you please keep your hands off my boyfriend?" She says, speaking up now.

"Please, your "boyfriend" would rather me be sitting there than you" she says. I stand up. "Well, it looks like we'll be leaving then, because you are sadly mistaken" I say and I walk to the front with (Y/N).

I get to the nice lady at the front. "Excuse me could I speak to your manager?" I ask. She politely obliges and walks off to get the manager. When he comes out, he asks what the issue is. I explain the entire situation. "I understand sir. If you would like we could seat you somewhere else and you don't have to pay. (Name) will be fired immediately" he says. "I would like that, thank you sir" I answer for both (Y/N) and me. He takes us to a completely different section and we sit down and continue our night.

{Time skip brought to you by one of my best friends that Angelica is based off of}

We finish our dinner and I leave the waiter a tip. We walk out and get in the car. I start driving to a park I know since I have to kill time until Alex and the rest tell me it's okay to go back.

"Where are we going now?" (Y/N) asks like a child. I chuckle. "We're going to a place I know in a nearby park" I say. "Alright, when can we go back?" She asks. "Soon I hope" I say. "Me too" (Y/N) says laughing. We get to the park. We sit on a bench where (Y/N) pulls me into a heated kiss. I kiss back, snaking my arms around her waist.

I pull away to make sure nobody is here. The park is empty so I kiss her again. She climbs onto my lap and the kiss turns into a makeout session. Just then I get a text from Alex.

Alex 🖋: We're done setting up, hopefully you didn't do anything a little much 😏

I roll my eyes at the text. "Alright it's time to go back" I say. "Aw man but it was just getting good" she says with a laugh. I start laughing."I love you (Y/N)" I say. "I love you too John."