Chapter 31

I can't lose you.

Warning..... that's all you get. I need black Jesus and Puerto Rican Jesus.
-------------------------------------------------------

John's POV

It's the 24th. Christmas Eve. The day before I propose to (Y/N). I'm realizing that my proposal isn't romantic at all but I don't care because the group is like a group of children trapped in adult bodies. I'm not even joking we went to Chucky cheese just to play in the ball pit. Totally not childish.

     "What do you guys want to do today?" I hear Eliza ask from the kitchen. "Fuck" I hear Alex mutter under his breath. I laugh at him but apparently nobody else heard. "What are you laughing at?" (Y/N) asks me. I look at Alex and he's shaking his head. "Oh it's nothing, other than Alex's response to Eliza's question" I say. He's glaring at me now. "And what was that?" Peggy asks now interested. "He said that he wants to" I pause and look at Alexander. He's bright red now and very angry. "Don't do it" he mouths. "He wants to get drunk" I say, hiding the truth. He sighs in relief and mouths a thank you. I nod and turn to (Y/N) who was tapping my arm.

     "I have an idea but you guys won't like it" she says. "What is it?" Herc asks. "Well, before I tell you, it involves stripping and possibly getting drunk... and watching Magic Mike" she says. "I'm interested" Eliza shouts walking into the living room. Everyone agrees and (Y/N) continues. "Alright, so my idea is we watch Magic Mike, drink a little, and play this game I know" she announces. "And what game is that?" I ask with a smirk. "Strip twister" she says. (Totally haven't played this....)

     "How do you play?" Peggy asks. "Well, we play twister, but if you fall you take an article of clothing off and sit out until the next round. The game continues until one person is completely naked" she explains. Alex, Herc and I are smirking. "I'm in" we all say. "So are we" the two Schuyler sisters say. "Great, someone go get twister, another get booze, and I'll turn on Magic Mike" she orders and everyone scrambles getting the things.

     We all sit down on the couch and pour ourselves drinks. (Y/N) takes a sip then lays out twister. "Alright, who doesn't want to play?" She asks. Nobody says a word. "Alright then, we'll do couples even though everyone is watching anyway" she says breaking the silence. "D'accord, who's going first?" Alex asks. "How about (Y/N) and I" I speak up. "I'm fine with that" (Y/N) says. We walk over to the mat and start playing.

{Tiny time skip brought to you by 2k READS MERCI BEAUCOUP}

     After playing for a bit, (Y/N) and I are tangled together. "Right foot red" Alex shouts. I move my foot under (Y/N)'s. She falls to the ground. "Welp" she says and takes her shirt off. I blush and look away. "What are you so nervous about? It's not like you haven't seen her like this before" Herc says with a smirk. "Hey you shouldn't be talking, you're going next" (Y/N) says. 'Thank you' I mouth. She smiles and kisses me as we sit down on the couch. She starts watching Magic Mike and reading off colors in just a bra and shorts. This is my girlfriend guys and I love her.

{Another time skip brought to you by LARGE BAGUETTE 😏}

     It was (Y/N) and my turn again. Alex was wearing his pants, Eliza was in shorts and a bra since she had worn a tank top under her shirt. Herc was in his boxers, Peggy in her jeans and a bra, I was in my jeans, and (Y/N) was in a bra and panties. If she lost, she'd already be half naked, but she seems fine with it. She's had a few drinks, but not enough to get drunk.

     We get over to the mat. "Left hand yellow" Eliza shouts. I follow her command and (Y/N) tries to, but she falls over. "How'd you fall?" I ask. She shrugs her shoulders. "Wait, shit, I have to take something off" she says and looks at me with a smirk. What is she planning? "John, come over and take my bra off for me" she says. Everyone cheers and whistles while I blush a deep crimson. I walk over to her and unclasp her bra, pulling it off. Peggy and Eliza whistle while Alex and Herc stare. "Hey, stop staring, she's mine" I say and they immediately look away. "(Y/N) I think you just made me gay or at least bi" Peggy says, making (Y/N) blush. I decide to make her blush worse. "Yeah you are pretty hot without a top on" I whisper in her ear. My plan worked. Her entire face is a dark red.

{One last time skip (sung to the tune of One Last Time)}

     Alex was in his boxers, Eliza in the same as before, Herc still in his boxers and Peggy in her bra and panties. (Y/N) and I walk over to the twister mat. I see a mischievous glint in her eye. What is she going to do now? "Left foot blue" Peggy says from the couch. (Y/N) slips and falls on her ass. "Great job (Y/N), you lost" I say laughing. Then realization hits. She walks over to the couch and sits down. "Take 'em off" she says. I feel myself growing hard. "Yeah, rip them off with your teeth" Eliza shouts. "And we all thought you were innocent" Herc says. I roll my eyes and kneel in front of (Y/N). I bite the hem of her underwear and pull them off. I'm fully hard by now.

     I look her in the eyes and pick her up. "Let's take this to the bedroom, shall we?" I hum in her ear. She smirks as I carry her to our room. "Don't make too much noise!" Peggy shouts from the living room. "I make no promises" (Y/N) shouts back. "You've been bad, haven't you baby girl~ Do I have to put you on the naughty list?" I whisper. "Yes daddy~ Punish me" she whispers back. I throw her on the bed and strip myself of whatever clothes I have left.

     I kiss her roughly and lick her bottom lip. She opens her mouth in return, letting me dominate her. I start stroking her clit and biting her sweet spot on her neck. She moans and throws her head back in ecstasy. "F-fuck baby~" she moans. "Beg" I growl in her ear. "Please daddy, f-fuck m-me~" she begs. That was enough to convince me. I slide into her and start thrusting immediately. She cries out and arches her back. "F-faster" she moans out. I move my hips faster and change my angle. She screams as a signal that I'm hitting her g-spot. I continue hitting the spot. "B-baby I'm g-gonna c-cum" she stutters. "Hold it in" I growl again. She bites her bottom lip as I continue thrusting. "When I say" I whisper and she nods. I move in and out a few more times gripping her hips tightly. "Now" I say and we both release, screaming each other's names. I pull out and lay beside her when realization hits me in the face. I didn't wear a condom.

I look at (Y/N) and she's already passed out. I look up at the ceiling. If I got her pregnant how will she react. Will she hate me? I mean, I want kids but I don't know her opinion. Hopefully she says yes tomorrow.

I'm going to go take a freezing cold shower of holy water. Maybe it'll wash the sin off of me.