Chapter 2: Learning

I get out of bed, nude from last night. No rush to put on clothes. The temperature is fine and Prince has seen me naked before. For someone like me, it's still liberating to be nude in this sort of situation and not feel like Yikes! It's daylight got to cover up before Prince gets a really good look at my body. 

Prince looks at me while I'm lounging around. "You've changed." he says point blank.

"Not really. Why would you say that?" I reply.

"You used to get dressed in the morning."

"Don't act as though you don't like my body, you couldn't keep your hands off me last night." I giggle.

"I didn't mean it to sound that way. It's just that you've...never mind"

"Let's see. We're well rested now. How about another go around?"

He grins. "Do you know how hot you look after a wild night?" I purr.

Prince laughs,"Sweetie, I look rough.I'd break your camera right now."

I take his gorgeous, stubbly face in my hands," Bullshit, Baby. Bullshit" I whisper as I look him in the eyes.

"You're hot right now."

"Hmmm?"

"Yeah, going after what you want. You're like a lioness on the prowl" he smirks, "Hope you don't go after clients that way"

"I don't have those type of clients" I laugh. Throwing a condom at him I say,"Get ready, because I am"

Prince can't tear into that wrapper fast enough. Once Prince is "ready"I place my hands on his hips and run my tongue up his torso."You're the star of all my sexy dreams." I whisper.

"But what about Jasper and all your other bodybuilder boyfriends?"

I toss my head back and laugh "Shh...you talk too much."

"You are too bossy." Prince insists. Next thing I know I'm flat on my back on the beautiful satin bedding and he's sucking on my collarbone. His lips have their way with mine and know I will be at his mercy. My breathing quickens.Groans come from our mouths. My lower half wants his and once my walls are properly drenched, I get my wish. By that point, I'm panting from how hard he's been roughing me up. 

As I come once more I squeeze him tightly and scream"PRINCE!" He looks so smug right now.

It has been a few amazing days of strolling the beach and focusing on how much we love each other. The sex has been wonderful. But I have to go to my photo shoot today.Prince is still sleeping because he doesn't have to photograph male models. He looks like the world's sexiest angel when he's asleep.It's hard to believe someone like him would be my man. I write :Off to work. I love you! on hotel stationery.