Chapter 26: Taking Care of Her

Prince narrates:

Penelope slowly unbuttons pajama top and tosses it on the floor. I remove her black lace trimmed camisole. She lays down on the bed, looking up at me with a lusty expression. My eyes stare into hers and slowly gaze over her exposed lily white torso. Never have small breasts been so appealing. Below them, what do we have here? This is new. Lots of faint ab definition, just starting to be visible. Whatever Jasper has got her doing is paying off! If I'm just noticing this, chances are she may not have noticed at all. It'd be like her to be "having a bad leg day" not see progress in other areas. "You are so hot,"I whisper as I run my fingertip along her abs. She tenses up.

As I look up at her, I kiss her appendectomy scar. She strokes my hair and laughs nervously. Please, Baby let me love the parts you don't. Don't judge me. You need someone to love the body you're unable to. "That looked repulsive when they first took the badges off." She says.

"It's faded some since then." I assure her. Penelope relaxs a bit and smiles. Just what she wanted to hear.

"I love you. You always know what to say to make me feel good."

"Thanks." I climb out of bed and remove all clothes. Penelope eagerly hands me a condom. "Since you look more like Wonder Woman than ever, how about I fuck you while standing and holding you up over the bed?" She can't weigh much more than me these days, so I thought I'd ask.

"Okay...guess someone wants to work on his resistance training?" she replies with an apprehensive giggle.

"can you think of a better way?"

She gets off the bed and starts kissing me. Caressing starts at my shoulder blades and goes down to my ass, which she grabs-all while still kissing me. My hand cannot resist touching her hot outer thigh muscles. We continue to kiss while I gently stroke her pussy. "Ughh..." Penelope groans.

"Ready?" I smirk.

"Yes, but don't exert yourself too much. I don't think you want to be in the ER to tonight..."

I place my finger on her lips to hush her. "I'll be careful, Sweetie."

"Well...bend at the hips and knees like you would to lift any other heavy object" I'm gonna ignore that comment. She hugs my waist with one of those stunningly strong legs as I enter her. Once I have a strong hold on her, she brings up the other leg. "Mmmm...Prince..."Penelope murmurs.

"Baby happy?" I ask while feeling very strong and manly.

"YES!"

Last time we did something like this Penelope was held up against a wall, which made it easier for me. She slips a bit as my arms grow tired, I try to get us both on the bed, but end up dropping Penelope! At least she's on the mattress. My face grows hot with embarrassment. "I'm so sorry." I kiss her cheek.

"Sugar, it's fine. You're human. Now hold me ."

I get back in the bed. "Honey, I've got one more Valentine's Day gift for you. It'll be useful on the tour." I hand her a small box.

Penelope narrates:

Prince didn't need to do this . Inside, nestled in tissue paper, i find a credit card with my name on it! It's shocking to me. As far as I'm concerned it's money as a gift. At least with the Basquiat painting he was splurging on something he knew I liked-that took thought. This is a "rich man's" move giving his lady a credit card. "Prince. I thought we weren't doing anything lavish." I say. "I have my own cards."

"It's a piece of plastic that costs nothing unless something is charged on it."He insists,"You shouldn't spend your own money entertaining yourself when you're alone on my tours. Let me take care of you a little."

It seems as though this is important to him. "Fine. You do know this will seldom see use though."

"Yeah, because you're sweet and sensible. But I want you be able to buy something that you love even if it's a little more than you are comfortable spending. To never have to worry because you've got access to a couple thousand extra bucks." He kisses me sweetly.

"That's very generous."

"You deserve it." He says as he plays with my long hair.

Looks like I misread him-he wasn't showing off. He was being thoughtful. Like he said it's about taking care of me. 

Begging me to stay after almost straying with Amber, spending Christmas with my family, giving me that sweet charm bracelet, introducing me to his dad, helping me watch Sammy, trying to do damage control between me and his mom and now this? Maybe Sabrina is right, perhaps he is preparing for the day all my credit cards have a different name on them...Of course, I could be wrong entirely.