Chapter 7: Such a Tease

Prince narrates:

We're back at Paisley Park for now. It's been a few days since the last time we tried to have sex and it wasn't so good. I still feel like a failure. Penelope hasn't even gotten undressed in front of me. She must have lost her faith in me.

Before leaving for the day, my assistant hands me a note which reads:

Dearest Prince,Please come to your stage right now!Love,Penelope

Who knows why she wants me there? I follow instruction and when I get there, a note is taped to the door

Who knows why she wants me there? I follow instruction and when I get there, a note is taped to the door. The note tells me to sit in the chair onstage. That chair is never there! Penelope's got something up her sleeve. Nervously I sit down.

Music starts. Penelope struts onto the stage in a tiny stewardess uniform. She's never worn a costume before! Wonder why she started now? It does look good though. The skirt is shockingly short and even though she's wearing a fitted jacket, I can tell her top doesn't leave much to the imagination. She smiles at me as she places her hand under my chin and coos,"Hi there, Captain. I'll bet you'd love to see my cockpit."

That is what Penelope's dirty talk is like at times. Her problem is she tries too hard. It's taking all I have in me to not laugh because she's got a face that is so innocent looking and yet is trying her damnedest to be seductress. I'm afraid if I open my mouth, laughter will come out so I just nod and smile.

Penelope walks away from me, hips slowly swaying in time to the music. The first thing to go is the little hat, which gets tossed to one side of the stage. She licks her lips as unties her scarf and throws it my way.

One button, then another gets undone on her jacket, exposing her small perky breasts. Then she twirls the jacket above her head before dropping it on the floor. As runs her hand up her thigh, she lets her skirt get entangled in her fingers which allows me to have a sneak peek at her blue lace panties. Ahh...yes. The bulge in my pants is more prominent now. Guess where Penelope is going after this?

I watch her gyrate. I realize I'd rather have her strip for me in our bedroom while wearing more normal clothes (with special lingerie underneath, of course) than on a stage in a costume. It's more natural for her in the bedroom. Watching striping onstage is more for someone who's just your entertainment. Penelope is way more than throw away entertainment. I hate to even use the word "girlfriend" for her now. I've cheated on a few girlfriends. In the early days of our relationship I was tempted a couple times, but never strayed. She's more than a girlfriend in my eyes, although I'm not sure what the term is that would suit how I feel about her.

Penelope flings her leg above my head. Her dance classes have been good for her flexibility! She must have bought her leg up too fast or something because she falls down. But she gets back up and smiles sheepishly at me. Slowly she raises the left side of her top, but seems hesitant to expose her scar. "TAKE IT OFF!" I teasingly yell.

Penelope giggles and removes her top, leaving her in her bra, skirt, panties and heels. Then she turns to wiggle her ass in front of me. Now I'm wondering where she learned how to move her ass like that? Not in that little striptease class at the local gym, I am sure!

Why the fuck does that scar concern her? There is so much more to look at with her than that! The long, dark, wavy hair. Her wide blue-green eyes that have the most perfect set of natural eyelashes, the pale porcelain doll like skin. That cute smile that drew me in right away.

Then there's Penelope's body! She could talk all day long about what's wrong with it. But I don't see any of those so called flaws! Right now I have an amazing view of her aforementioned breasts that look just right on her, an almost flat stomach, calves that are incredible in heels and a very nice ass! The thighs that frustrate her so delight me by being soft, yet firm. Her legs are so enticing in the bedroom. Penelope is just so beautiful. Definitely, I'm not the only one who's noticed. People regularly tell me she's stunning, exotic, etc. Of course I like to hear that but in the back of my mind I wonder if the men who admire her will pursue her.

She worries about me straying, but why would I?

Now she's nude and straddling me in my chair as she plays in my hair. I'm fed up with all the straddling she does-she's not fooling me, I know it's so her whole body isn't on me. I pull her into my lap and kiss her hard. "Prince!" she gasps.

"You'll scream it louder in the bedroom!" I exclaim

"Serious?" she smirks

"Come on."

We make our way to the bedroom. She won't long for satisfaction tonight! Penelope eagerly climbs into bed and coos,"Do your worst"

I laugh, thinking that I already did that a few days ago. Slowly I remove each piece of my clothing, enjoying frustrating her and causing her to pout .

Laughing, I remark as I put on a condom,"We have all night"

On her back she looks up at me. I place my hands on her hips and take my time kissing her from her navel to her cleavage. Because she's ticklish, she laughs a bit. My tongue flicks over each of her hardened nipples. When we kiss she lightly nibbles my lower lip. Penelope begins to handle my muscles. She handles she one with wonderment, utterly fascinated with my masculine form.

Staying hard isn't a problem tonight. I slide myself into her wetness bit by bit, just how she likes. She's small and tight, so it'd be less pleasurable otherwise. "Prince! So good, so good! Keep going! OOHH!" Penelope screams.

Our lower bodies compete in a battle for intensity. I swear I feel the bed shake. "That's it, Baby come for me." I whisper. She does just that, and there's quite a bit.We kiss each other as a sweet, gentle end to our activities.

Penelope gives me a tired smile as she says,"So that's what makes my man hot, a crazy striptease" She giggles and falls asleep. That wasn't what I wanted her to think, that she has to stage an elaborate, out of character striptease to drive me wild.This confused lady and I need to have a talk tomorrow about a few things...

What did you think of Penelope's striptease?

About time Prince decided to talk to her, isn't it?