Chapter 52: An Engaging Evening

Penelope narrates:

Knowing that more things are about to change for me, I hang up and phone and run into the kitchen. "PRINCE! That was SPIN magazine! SPIN! They want ME! ME! To photograph Joan Jett! The original photographer had a family crisis and Joan said,'See if Penelope Smith is available.' Can you believe it?" I yell breathlessly.

"Yes, because you're the best. When do you have to leave?" Prince asks.

"Tomorrow morning"

"Let's get you packed." He packs my duffel bag for me. Strangely it's the duffel I moved in with and not the one from the nice luggage set he bought me toward the beginning of our travels together.

"Anxious to get rid of me?" I laugh.

"I didn't mean anything, Dear" He kisses me.

"Joan actually requested me...I can't believe it."

"First national cover, I knew it would happen soon. Only a matter of time." He tenderly kisses me.

My engagement ring catches my eye. A ring on my left hand is so alien to me, because of the false belief I used to have that I am undesirable. "Are you really going to marry me?" I ask shyly.

"Yes, Penelope. I want to be your husband so bad."

"Mom thinks if you live with a man he will be less likely to marry you." I laugh.

Prince holds me,"I'm in love and I'm going to be married to my children's mom"

"Uh...how many children are we talking?"

"As many as you want." He begins stroking my hair.

"One, maybe two if giving birth isn't too traumatizing"

"That's fine, but if you change your mind... " he snickers. He plays with the delicate gold cross necklace I'm wearing. It was a random gift from him a while ago. I love it and wear it at least once a week. "Don't think I don't notice you wear this often. You wore one like this in a dream I had before I bought it. We were married. There was a small child on your lap and another on the way. That was an amazing dream."

I hold him so close. "That sounds marvelous" I whisper, "ideally it'll happen"

Even though I have no idea what my wedding dress will be, I know what necklace I'll wear.

"One more thing: we're going to be together forever. I don't believe in divorce." his voice is serious.

"That's fine with me. Gonna love me when I'm old and ugly?" I laugh.

"Penny. The women in your family are very attractive. The geezer with the elegant wife will be me."

Prince Narrates:

She giggles. Seriously though men do double takes at Smith women. Penelope wearing my engagement ring is such a turn on. I pick her up, bridal style, of course and carry for her to our bedroom. As I place her on the bed she looks at my pelvis. "Well, you're just about ready to go for it, aren't you?" She teases

I kiss her left hand, "Yes, I'm horny as hell"

Penelope looks at me with a mischievous smile as she gets off the bed and removes her skirt, blouse and starts on her undergarments. "Uh, is there a sexy way to take off pantyhose?" she muses.

"Just take 'em off" I reply as I remove my outfit.

I sneak up behind her an grab her waist after she's nude. All she's wearing is her gold cross necklace and engagement ring. The sexiest things she could wear. My lips place gentle kisses down her temples, cheeks and neck while Penelope moans contentedly.

Penelope's hands explore her body, turning her on while she caresses herself. She'd probably be uncomfortable letting me watch her full on play with herself, and seldom does all this self teasing, but this is pretty hot. Hopefully, now that we're engaged, she'll do this for me more often. 

"Let me how you how I make love to my fiance" I whisper in her ear.

"You have a fiance?" she giggles, "Maybe I should leave."

"That would break my heart."

Penelope crawls back onto our soon to be marital bed. The soft skin of my fiance gets kissed gently all over. We delight in touching each other in the places that arouse us most. To say the least, we are pretty amorous tonight. She knows to lightly nibble my neck, which always pleases me. Her fingers play in my chest hair. I put my arm around her and run my hand down her spine. In return, she rubs a thigh against mine. "I'm soo ready for you,Sugar" she whispers.

While I get out a condom I marvel at the beautiful creature in who wants loves me and will be my wife. Once a shy, insecure girl she's become this confident woman who has learned how to turn me on and ask for what she wants in bed. How could I be any luckier?

We do our favorite positions, I orgasm before she does so my focus goes to helping her climax. "Oh...oh...oh! Prince!" she gasps as she arrives at the threshold of passion. "I love you," she sighs dreamily.

"I love you more" I kiss her forehead.
Penelope's eyes start to close. "Uh uh. You've got to be fresh and clean in the morning for your big day tomorrow. Catch that flight in a few hours." I tell her as I guide her to the shower.

"just prop me up in the corner and scrub me down" she groans.

We soap each other up, rinse and get ready for bed.
This Spin cover could be just the beginning! It could take her all over the world, away from me! What if Penelope starts getting lots of work and changes her mind about having a family? My biggest dream was to find that woman to settle down with and raise children and I'm not giving up my children for images on film! 

 I watch Penelope sleep and think, I'm sorry but your career needs to take a backseat to our family. Maybe when the children are in school, I can help your career be a bigger priority. It's not my intention to hold you back, but our family must always come first. You don't need to worry about anything, I'm going to take care of you and our family like a man should.