Chapter 4: Starting the Parade

After New York the Parade tour kicks off. Living out of a suitcase comes easily to me. Maybe it's the Gypsy in me. Although I love my home state, I've never put down roots anywhere. not even as a child did I feel I was "home" Right now, to me home is wherever Prince is. I can be in a whole other country, but if I'm there with Prince, I'm as good as home

 When I'm at Paisley Park and Prince isn't there, I just feel as though I'm waiting for him to return to his home.My old apartment with Grace was as close as I came to finding my home but even that wasn't settled in my mind because I knew the landlord could kick us out whenever the lease was up. Once I asked Mom if I had a problem. "You're in your twenties, in love and have a touch of wanderlust-doesn't sound so bad"she said. But she told me that if she hadn't been married and raising a family in the 70's, she'd have probably been a hippie , traveling the country in a Volkswagen van. 

Turning my downtime I make phone calls back home. My folks are fine. Aunt Sophie is still her gregarious self. Grace is still working at the bank and being a landlord. She's been dating without luck, at least she is being choosier about the men she dates. Gary hasn't manned up and told Grace he'd like to be more than a friend. He is still Chanhassen's  most amazing drag queen, in my opinion anyway. Vickie continues to run the best lingerie shop in Minnesota. Jasper and Krista are still an item. He couldn't be happier with her.

Sabrina wishes I was home because she would like some time with me before the baby comes. She fears I won't be home for the baby shower. Prince personally assured I would be even I personally don't need to go to the damn shower and be around her stuck up friends. Sabrina wants me to take her pregnancy photos. I don't want to because I've never done that type of photography. Prince glared at me with that "You WILL do it" look so I had to agree even though she made no made no mention paying me and I know she'll be hard to work with because with her only perfection will do. Brad is worried about all the first time dad stuff.
Since I like to help with Prince's show in any way possible, often making sure all the clothes are organized and stitching on loose buttons or making other small repairs.

 I also like to help set up the merchandise table. Everyone involved in the show thinks it cute or funny that I want to help too. If Prince is busy or not there people often turn to me because I know what is going on. Someone even told Prince "Keep her around."

  I love this show! He is so incredible and I'm having one of those "I'm dating him?-Pinch me, I'm dreaming!" moments.  

I'm always so excited by the time I've seen a show of Prince's

I'm always so excited by the time I've seen a show of Prince's. Unfortunately I don't get to have him all to myself until after the press bothers him and after the after party. If I'm not too tired at the end of the party, I'm seriously rewarded. 

The first night he came up right behind me and swiftly unzipped my dress. He wrapped one arm around me and whispered "I've been looking forward to this all night" as he stroked my cheek with his fingertips.

"Well, then you're going to have to take some of those clothes off." I replied with a yawn.

Prince shook his head. "No more yawning until way after I've pleasured you"

"Alright then" I slapped his ass and started undoing his shirt. Getting on all fours I undid the zipper on his fly-with my teeth. When I looked up for a moment, I saw a surprised look on his face. No, I don't do much with my mouth in the bedroom. We kissed one another and then I smiled at him as I unhooked my bra and let my panties fall to the floor. Prince turned on some music, put on a condom and sat on the bed. I danced in front of him a little as I touched him in the places that tease him the most. He grabbed me and sat me in his lap for more kissing and touching. This was enough to get my insides slippery so I slid myself over him.

Our limbs intertwined with one another as our bodies and spirits bonded. We came while we screamed like wild animals. As I look up at him, before I fell asleep, he whispered "Pleasant dreams"

I kissed him one last time that day before I fell back into my pillows.

Not many days later I was dancing with him at an after party in Boston when I felt a sharp pain in one side of my lower abs. Excusing myself I go to take some ibuprofen because it's almost that time of the month. But I realize that is not a period cramp. It feels worse that . "Hector, I need to go to the emergency room.", I sob.

"What's going on here?" asks Prince.

"I'm going to the hospital."

Do you think Penelope should be annoyed about doing her sister's pregnancy photos?

What do you think will happen at the hospital?