BLACK CAT

WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS SWEARING AND SEX SCENES

Hello, my name is Donna. I've been reading all the wonderful stories on Wattpad for a while and have finally got the courage to put one of my own up. I hope you like it. I am an Australian writer. We who live in the land down under spell some words a little differently. I wanted to point out some of the differences so you don't think I'm a terrible speller. I'm bad, but not terrible  Here's some examples:

Arse – Ass.

Mum – Mom.

Colour – Color. A lot of 'or' words we spell as 'our'. Favour – Favor. etc.

Gaol – Jail.

Realise – Realize.

I might slip in some Aussie slang here and there so if you don't know what I'm talking about I'll be very happy to explain it and add it to the below list.

Aussie Slang List.

Dobber - Tatal Tale. Snitch. 'You're a dobber.'

Struck - come across. Met.  'Rob had never struck a girl like her before.'
'Rob  had never met a girl like her before.'

Chips - Crisps or French fries.
In Australia we call French fries, hot chips and crisps are chips. E.g. 'Do you want to get some hot chips from Maccas?' Or 'Would you like some of my chips?'
Crisps are also chips. E.g. 'I'm gonna buy some chips do you want a bag?'
'Yes please.'
'What flavour?'

Gonna - Going to.

Arvo - Afternoon. 

Reckon - Do you think or I think. E.g. I reckon we'll win the game.

Macca's - MacDonald's fast food outlet.

I hope you love my story and will vote at the end of each chapter.

Many thanks,

Donna

Most images are the property of Donna Fieldhouse.

Those that aren't belong to Jay Mantri, http://jaymantri.com/ or Shutterstock. com to whom I acknowledge copyright.

If you are reading this book on any other site other than Wattpad it has been taken without my permission. Please find your way to the Wattpad site as the site you are on could contain Malware and viruses. If you are reading this on Novel HD please know that I have not given this site permission to publish my work on their site.

Copyright © 2022 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the author except for the use of brief quotations in a book review. Characters and incidents are products of the author's imagination. Any resemblances to actual events or persons, living or dead, are entirely coincidental. Black Cat is a registered work.