Chapter Ten

They gathered again in the café Thursday afternoon after training. Drew and Rob sat across from each other on the window side of the booth discussing the next junior boys training session.

"I'll be working some afternoons so I might not be able to coach on those days but I'll try to get my shifts to work around it." Rob shrugged. "Maybe later starts."

"Yeah, no worries," Drew said as he opened the wrapping on his burger. "How'd your lot go on Wednesday? You see any up-and-comings in the group?"

"There's a couple." Rob paused. "Do you know Linc? I'm thinking he's Becky's brother." He screwed up his face as he asked, "Is he?"

"Yep." Drew took a bite of his burger and looked up at Rob. "How'd he go?"

"To be honest his ball skills were great. I'm just not sure what to do with him because of his leg." Rob bit into his burger, chewed and swallowed before saying, "So what's going on with him? Accident or born like it."

"Accident." Drew lifted his coke and took a mouthful. "About a year ago. He's come a long way."

"Does he go to physio or anything?"

Drew lifted his shoulder in an off handed way. "He did but that's all finished with."

Before Rob could ask any more questions, Trin slid into the booth beside him. Lizzy came in after her and sat next to Drew. Rob smiled across at Lizzy, and then glanced at Trin. He took another bite of his burger.

"Well hello you pair of hunks." Trin smirked and moved closer to Rob. "Do you need a hand jerking off yet, babe?"

Rob choked. The bite he'd just taken flew out of his mouth and hit Lizzy on the shoulder. "Shit!"

Trin and Drew roared with laughter. Rob quickly grabbed a serviette, lunged across the table and tried to wipe the chewed up bread and meat from Lizzy's shirt. "Shit. I'm so sorry, Lizzy."

Lizzy jerked forward trying to shake the muck off her shirt as Rob reached for her. His large hand made a grab and caught her on the breast. "Jesus! Shit. Sorry."

"Really..?" Lizzy jumped up off the seat, her face bright red. She scowled at Rob and stormed to the ladies.

Trin and Drew were clutching their stomachs pissing themselves laughing.

"Shut up you pair. Not funny." Rob grinned and shook his head while trying not to laugh. "Can you stop?" The laughter exploded from his mouth. "Shit," he gasped as he wiped his eyes with the back of his hand. "Looks like any chance I might have had, has just gone down the toilet."

Trin still grinning moved in closer and put her hand on Rob's thigh. "Don't worry, babe there's a line up just waiting for you to look at them the way you look at Lizzy with your talking eyes."

Rob smirked down at her. "Is that right? Who's in the line?" He chuckled as he added, "And how do my eyes talk?"

"Me for a start. I'm at the front." She tittered and ran her hand further up his leg. "And your eyes talk all...the time."

Rob jerked his leg out of her reached and grinned. "Mm...you make shit up, Trin, and I think you might bite."

"You bet I bite, babe." She laughed again and ran her tongue over her teeth.

Rob was still laughing when Lizzy came back and sat down. She glanced at him, her face bright red.

"I'm so sorry, Lizzy." He yanked his head in Trin's direction and said, "Trin's fault."

Lizzy looked sideways at Trin and nodded. "I know." She blushed again because all she could think about was Rob's large hand on her breast.

"So where's Black Cat?" He focused on Trin and tilted his head in question. "You two are normally joined at the hip."

"She's taken her little brother to buy a hockey ball. I told her one of you would probably have a spare but she wanted Linc to have a new one." Trin pinned Rob with her eyes. "You need to stop calling her Black Cat and, if you ever go to say something nasty about her again it'll be me who claws your eyes out."

Rob studied her face in thought but before he could say anything Trin said, "See. You're doing it now."

"What?" He frowned.

"You're talking with your eyes."

Rob chuckled as he continued to look at her. "And what am I saying?"

Trin smirked and jiggled her eyebrows. "You're asking me to help you jerk off."

Rob laughed again and forgetting Lizzy was there he concentrated on Trin's face as he said, "Yeah. Maybe I am."

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

Thank you all. Please remember to vote, comment and follow.

I really appreciate it:)