Chapter Twenty-Two

Becky watched Rob get the boys to do some stretching exercises. She recognised most of them as coming from Linc's physio sheet. Linc had scolded her for not thanking Rob or talking to him yesterday. She'd made up an excuse of having a sore throat. He seemed to buy it but she couldn't get him to shut up about how great Rob was. She chuckled. The kid had a crush. She just hoped it wasn't contagious.

"What are you laughing at?"

Becky looked down to see Trin climbing up the grandstand. "Just something funny that happened in Chemistry today."

"What was it?" Trin flopped on the bench below Becky and looked back at her.

Shit. What to say? "Stupid Felix Trimp mixed the wrong chemicals together and it poofed in his face. He just about shit himself. It was so funny." Becky laughed again. "What are you doing here?"

"Thought I'd come and have a look at Mr. Smalldick." She twinkled her eyebrows. "You do know I don't believe you, don't you?"

Becky put her finger to her lips and cocked her head in the direction of where Lizzy was sitting three runs down. She wondered if she should tell Trin what she'd seen. Thought better of it. It'd be her secret to keep for a while.

Trin shrugged. "Don't care." She grinned. "He won't look there again when I'm done with him." She laughed. "So... like I said I don't believe you."

"Believe what you like." Becky shrugged and pushed her bottom lip out.

Trin leaned forward, peered across the field to where Rob was training the boys, and said loudly. "I don't believe someone that hot could possibly have a small dick."

Lizzy looked over her shoulder and frowned up at Trin and Becky.

"Hey, Lizzy." Trin smiled and gave her a kiddie wave. "What do you think? It can't be true can it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about, Trin." Lizzy turned up her nose and faced the front.

Trin crossed her eyes and poked out her tongue behind Lizzy's back. Becky giggled and kept her eyes on Lizzy. Knowing what she knew, Becky wanted to see how Lizzy reacted to Trin's teasing.

"Rob Jarvis," Trin said. "Maybe you'd know the truth?"

Lizzy sighed and rolled her eyes as she looked back at Trin. "Truth about what?"

"If he's got a small dick." Trin struggled to keep a straight face. "Becky reckons he has."

"Well," Lizzy huffed. "Becky would be the girl to know." She turned to the front again and folded her arms.

"So you haven't done it with him?"

Lizzy looked over at them again. "All I know is, he has really big hands and fingers." She gave them a smirk. "Isn't that supposed to be an indication?" The look of an impish devil changed Lizzy's features as she added, "I'm sure a girl could get to like the feel of them."

Trin gasped and burst into laughter. "Lizzy!"

Becky sat shocked. Had he really gone that far with Lizzy? Maybe she'd given Rob a head job too. After all, they did go to the party together and he did have his arms around her. Is that why he had called her Lizzy?

Becky caught Lizzy peering at her. She laughed. Lizzy was probably a bigger slut than she was but her cute looks had everyone thinking she was Miss Innocent. "You two are so full of shit," Becky scoffed. "If an ugly guy like Jackson Solter, who has small hands, can have a big dick, why can't a hot guy with big hands have a small one?"