Chapter Sixty-Five

Rob laid Becky on his bed. He closed the door and turned on the T.V. but kept the volume down, and then crawled in beside her. "Are we going to talk?"

"If you want."

"I want." He grinned and pushed his fingers under the fabric of her dress. "To see your pretty panties."

"Rob..!" Becky giggled and stopped his hand's movement. "Your mum might come in."

"She won't. She always knocks." He pulled himself higher so he could look down at her. "I really want you to seriously consider what my parents have suggested." Rob brushed his hand over her bandage. "They wouldn't have offered if they weren't genuine."

"So you had nothing to do with it?"

"Nothing. They both knew I was worried about you and Linc. I told them a while ago that I thought your father hit you." Rob sighed and studied her. "Becky. You're not to get mad at me but I asked Dad to find out what really happened in the accident that killed your mother."

He watched Becky's face turn cold. The colour drained from her skin as she tried to push him away. Rob took her hands from his chest and pinned them to the bed. "Wait. Wait up. He didn't tell me. Wouldn't. He told me it was up to you to tell me."

Becky turned her face away so Rob took her by the chin. "Becky. I want you to tell me what happened. I know she hit a tree. That's all I know. Please don't be mad at me."

"Why can't you leave things be? Why can't you be a normal boyfriend who wants blowjobs and sex? Be someone who gets drunk, and just wants to have fun, and tries to fuck me. Why do you always have to be so fucking helpful and pushy? That's it. We're breaking up, Rob." She pushed his hand away from her face and tried to roll away from him.

"What! You want someone like your father. Is that it?" Rob pinned her to the bed once more. "You want a boyfriend who doesn't give a shit about what happens to you. Sorry, Becky, I'm not that kind of boyfriend and just so you know. I do get drunk and want to fuck you. The thing is I don't want to be drunk when I fuck you. Do you not get that? Seriously...! Your father's a cunt. He doesn't give a shit about you or Linc. Why would you want a boyfriend like that?"

Becky sucked in her breath to control her temper. She tried to free her hands as she glared up at him. "You don't know anything. He's the good parent!" Becky raged and struggled against Rob's hold. Tears ran down her face as she tugged and pulled to try to get her hands free. "So there. Now you know. If he's the fucking good parent imagine what my mother was like. Ask yourself why I don't give a shit that she's dead. Ask yourself that, Rob!"

"Ah... Becky..." Rob murmured and let go of her wrists. He wrapped her in his arms and cradled her even though she was writhing against him. "I'm asking you, baby. I don't know. That's why I'm asking you."

His words in her ear warmed her whole body. Becky went limp in his arms. Her forehead pressed against his chest. She dragged in air and put her hands to her face. She counted ten intakes as Rob steadied his breathing. Becky breathed with him.

"Dad's the good parent, Rob. I don't hate him, just his habit. I'm sure he doesn't like himself very much." Becky watched Rob swallow. His Adam's apple moved up and down in his throat. She put her lips to it. "I don't want to talk about my mother. I hate her too much to waste any time thinking about her. She doesn't deserve to be thought about in any way." Becky sighed. "I won't press charges against my father. I will seriously consider your parents' offer but it's Linc's choice really, not mine." Becky dragged in a lungful of air. "I just know I have to keep being strong. Keep dealing with whatever is next. That's my responsibility, not yours."

Rob slid down the bed so he could look straight into Becky's eyes. He smiled and ran his finger along the side of her face. "You're the strongest person I've ever met. You're beautiful." Rob kissed her. He didn't have a clue what to say to make her hurt go away. There wasn't anything he could say.

The only thing Rob was sure of was that Becky did not see herself as a victim. She just had a shit life and dealt with whatever was thrown at her the best way she could. He pulled his lips away and touched her face again. "One day at a time, Becky. The two of us. Okay. One day at a time. I don't know what will happen in the future but for now, I'm with you all the way. No matter what happens. You do understand that don't you, Becky? You understand I'm that kind of boyfriend."

"Yeah." She smiled and touched his lips. "I get it."

They lay in each other's arms for a long time without saying anything. Rob kept his eyes on hers and ran his hand up Becky's thigh once more, and then pushed his body against hers. "I can't stop wanting to touch you."

Becky smiled and looked up at him with a glimmer in her eyes. She needed to lighten the mood. "So... you think about sex with me all the time, hey?"

Rob raised his head and chuckled. "Oh... man... all... the time."

"How will that work then, if I'm living in the same house and in a room across the hall from you?" She lifted his shirt and put her hand on his abs.

"It'll work." Rob sucked in his breath as her fingers ran under the waistband of his shorts. He grinned down at her. "What are you doing?"

"You've got that thing jabbing into me again." Becky shrugged. "I thought maybe I'd see if you've gotten any better at controlling yourself since last time I touched you."

"Becky. It's only been twenty-four hours. I haven't had much time to practice."

"I thought you practiced every day."

Rob laughed some more. "I'm timetabled in for tonight."

"Do you want to bring that appointment forward?" Becky kissed Rob's throat, his Adam's apple jolted under her lips.

He rolled on his back and pulled her with him so she lay alongside him. "Yeah... I think I do." Rob sucked in his stomach as Becky touched his sensitive skin. "Shit..." He sighed as she wrapped her fingers around his length and started to move her palm up and over the head of his penis. Rob groaned and drew in another breath. "That... feels... so... good." He moved his hips in time with her hand and cupped her face. Rob kissed her as she continued to work her magic on him. "Ah..." He groaned and lifted his face to the ceiling dragging in air. "Oh... fuck..."

Becky held on to him while he poured into her palm. She laid her head on his chest as he regained his breath. When he had settled, she looked up at him. "You have gotten better at that."

Rob burst into laughter. "I did practice. Last night and this morning." He grinned down at her, and then touched her face. "Becky. It'll work. Us living in the same house. You in your room and me in mine." He kissed her nose. "Just don't lock your door."

"Oh... so you think that's how's it's going to be." She wiped her hand on his shirt and beamed at him. "Guess what, pal. That door is gonna be locked every night."

"No... Becky." Rob gave her his best Puss in Boots eyes. "Please don't lock me out."

She laughed and kissed his nose. "We'll see." Becky jabbed him in the ribs. "Now, I need a shower."

Copyright © 2017 by Donna Fieldhouse. All rights reserved.

Thank you all for the votes, comments and follows. xoxox