3

Tom sat on Evelyn's counter as he watched her apply makeup onto her already flawless face. He had always found her beautiful and found it stupid when she felt the need to put on more makeup.

It was 6 pm, and he was already ready and the two other boys were showering. For company he decided to go to Evelyn's.

"Leave my hair like this?" Evelyn asked her best friend turning to him.

"Yeah it looks great."

She looked down to her makeup supplies as he complimented her and picked up some lip gloss gliding it over her lips.

"Want some?" She playfully asked.

"Oh yes my favorite." Tom sarcastically joked.

"Can I do your hair?" She asked him.

"What now?"

"Hair lemme do it."

"It looks fine."

"Let me do it."

"No."

"Tom!"

"Fine."

He groaned as she sat him down looking at his curly locks and ran her fingers through the soft texture. Yet again dirty thoughts came into her head and this time her head refused to let them go. Her cheeks became flushed and tried to play it off. Well Tom's best friend wasn't as great of an actor as he was.

"Are you okay Ev?" He asked her looking at her through the mirror.

She swallowed hard and nodded her head. It only took Tom a few minutes to register what was going on. He turned around in the chair and looked at her. Wanting to play with her a little bit.

"You're not okay Evie, you're looking a little flustered." He spoke to her with soft words.

"It's jus a lil hot, that's all." She lied putting the cool backs of her hands to her cheeks to suppress the redness.

"Hey guys!" Haz luckily walked into Evelyn's room as they left it unlocked.

"What up Haz!" Tom shouted not taking his eyes off of his best friend.

"The car's here."

"Already?" Evelyn asked leaving Tom in the chair and heading back into the main room.

"Yeah so lets go so we aren't late."

"Thanks assistant you can leave now!" Tom teased Haz.

They soon got into this boyish fight physically attacking each other as she attempted to leave the room.

"Evelyn! Help me!" Harrison dramatically screamed.

"Stop being a pussy Osterfield." Evie scoffed fixing my hair.

Tom let out a big laugh, and Harrison mimicking her voice in a teasing matter.

"C'mon dorks." She mumbled stepping out of the room.

____________________

"Oh my god is that the one and only Zendaya Coleman in the flesh?!" Evelyn gasped excitedly to one of her many good friends.

She turned around with and once her eyes met hers a smile reached her face.

"Evelyn Loski?! Is that you?!" She screamed engulfing Evelyn in a hug.

"How've you been girly?" She asked still squeezing her friend tight.

"Bit jet lagged and annoyed with the boys." She softly said releasing her.