21

Kaya and Evelyn were getting ready for dinner as Harrison napped on the couch. Evelyn was curling her long hair as Kaya was doing her makeup.

"You never curl your hair, who are you impressing tonight girl?" Kaya laughed, as Ev let the curl fall from the iron.

"I can't look good for myself?" She joked, taking another piece of her hair. Kaya shrugged her shoulders, closing the eyeshadow pallet.

Evelyn was dressed in a cute flowy skirt that rested above her belly button and the bottom at her mid thigh. Leaving a little bit of exposed skin between her top and skirt, she had white tennis shoes paired with jewelry and her hair done. It was a classic Evelyn outfit.

 "Girls!" Harrison shouted through the apartment, now just realizing that they were going to be late

"Girls c'mon. Let's go." He sighed coming into the bathroom as Evelyn spritzed perfume all over her body as Kaya ruffled her hair while pursing her lips. He held Kaya and Evelyn's bags in each hand.

"Yeah- one minute." Evelyn mumbled as Kaya began walking towards Harrison, Evelyn was close to the mirror doing something to her eyelashes.

"Evie, c'mon." He said in a frustrated tone grabbing her arm and basically dragged her out of the bathroom.

________________

Kaya and Harrison sat on one side of the table as Evelyn was left as a lone wolf sitting in front of Kaya. The two blue eyed blondes chatted about Kaya's vacation in Italy and what she did up there. Evelyn contributed to less than half of the conversation but she still said some words as she sipped on her strawberry lemonade. Her chin rested on her palm as her elbow was placed on the table, which this pose her mother would scold her many times about because she was doing all three things her mother hated. Slouching, elbows on the table, and pouting.

"There he is, our very own Spider-Man." Kaya smiled looking behind Evelyn. Kaya proceeded to stand up from her chair and walk around the table to hug Tom.

Evelyn held a soft smile on her lips that were starting to show teeth as Kaya did her best to not bombard Tom with questions. Tom patted Harrison's back as a greeting and he pulled out the chair next to Evelyn. His eyes meeting hers, she smiled at him as he took note of her outfit.

He gave her a side hug before sitting in the chair next to her.

"Your hairs curled!" He exclaimed.

"See! I'm not the only one who noticed!" Kaya added in. Evelyn rolled her eyes.

"It's not that big of a deal." She mumbled.

"It's okay, I like it." Tom smiled at her, pressing his hand against her upper thigh. Giving her the exact reaction she hoped for.