Touch

Tom was surprised by his best friend's sudden coming to his home. But never the less, he kissed her back hungrily.

He held her wet body close, and savored every moment of this passionate kiss. Her lips pressed against his and her hands snaked around his back neck.

"Oh Evie, I love you so much." He mumbled against her lips making her giggle, and no longer their hearts ached. But fluttered like butterflies.

"Then make love to me Tommy." She whispered as she pulled away from him staring into his deep eyes.

They made their way upstairs and Tom couldn't keep his hands off of Evie, but it wasn't like before. They lingered, and sweetly gave sparks to her skin. He left delicate kisses down her neck before he sat down on the bed. Evie followed him straddling his lap.

He peeled off her top, gazing at her skin that was cold from the rain. He left soft kisses down her torso and she grabbed at the collar of his shirt. Tugging at it, silently asking him take it off. He pulled his lips away from Evies and she got off of his lap and sat next to him watching him rip off his shirt as Evie's fingers reached behind her back and took off her bra.

She threw it to the side and Tom drank in her figure while shrugging down his sweatpants, becoming more aroused than he already was. Tom jumped at her, his rough hands grabbing at her sides and threw her down on the bed. Climbing on top of her, he connected their lips again.

"I love you so much Evelyn Rose."

____________

Evie gave Tom a long kiss before grabbing the thin sheet under the duvet. Tom laid there watching his lover as he felt like he was on cloud nine, placing his hand underneath his head.

"Hey where are you going honey?" He asked, all sense of tiredness gone while she held the sheet close to her body covering it and he tried to tug it away causing her to giggle.

"I'm going to shower you dip." She explained, walking across his master bedroom, that was very simple but beautiful.

"Can I join?" He cheekily asked, she rolled her eyes and giggled, hurrying even more towards the gigantic bathroom.

________

She came out, wearing only one of Tom's shirts and he grinned at her. She skipped to the bed and he admired her beauty even if she didn't have makeup on. She landed on her knees in bed and Tom bit his lip staring at her.

"I love you Evie bear you know that?" He asked, he was just so happy he could tell her those words over and over. She made a face at him as she got under the covers again, noticing that it was almost four in the morning.

"It's not like you've been saying it for the past hours baby." She commented back and he grabbed her, snuggling into her.

"I've loved you since I was like twelve-" He laughed, confessing his attraction.

"No way." She gasped, her head resting against his bare chest.

"Yes way babe." He chuckled, and she could hear the vibrations of his voice and the beat of his heart while he spoke.

"Then why didn't you say anything?" She asked, becoming confused but still content with where she was right now.

"I dunno, I was afraid I would be rejected-" Evie's jaw dropped and she looked up at him.

"Oh come on, I threw so many hints to you!" She exclaimed with a giggle in her voice and his fingers ran through her hair.

"No! You did not! No!" He defended himself, and she glared at him.

"Uh, okay so all of those times I said 'I wish I could date a guy like you', and those times I flirted with you?" She spoke, mirroring Tom's defense and he let out a little chuckle shaking his head.

"Okay well, I'm a boy, I don't catch up on certain things Ev."

"So then why did you date ALL of those blonds if you liked me, and ignore me huh?" She asked and he pecked her lips quickly, gazing into her eyes with a smile.

"Because it would be hard if I dated a girl like you, and I ignored you because I thought it would make it easier. But all that matters is that we're together now." He finished his sentence by grabbing her face and giving her a slow passionate kiss.

"I can't believe Harry walked in on us that one time." She laughed remembering,

"What when we did this?" He teased his hand reaching underneath her shirt. She laughed and pulled away his hands.

"I'm kinda sad that we get to say I love you when we first had sex." She pouted making him kiss her lips, and she noticed the sun was slowly starting to come up.

"Oh baby, we can have sex everyday if you want to and I will say I love you each time, to make up for that night." He whispered, making Evelyn Rose feel warm inside.

"I love you Tom." She said for at least the millionth time this day. He pulled her closer and he looked at the sunset, the only thing between them was the shirt that Evie was wearing and she sighed. Feeling relaxed and loved, he kissed her forehead and silence blessed over them.

They both watched the sunrise, and the beautiful pinks and oranges making the new couple feel at peace. Evie's hazel eyes made their way to Tom's face and she kissed his cheek. He looked at her with this look of joy in his eyes.

He was toying with the hem of the shirt she was wearing and he took a deep breath in, watching the sun slowly grace over her and make her skin glow. He couldn't stop touching her, he could not get enough. He soon got annoyed with the shirt and all he wanted was skin to skin contact with her.

"Can I take this off of you honey?" He asked her sweetly, even though he's seen her with nothing on so many times. She loved that he still respected her and asked, although he could still be rough.

Evie sat up in the bed and pulled the shirt off, before turning back to Tom and locking their lips becoming turned on again. He grabbed her hips, their warm skin connecting. Their tongues touching and her hands on his face.

"Another round baby?" He asked against her lips, and she eagerly nodded. He laughed, tangling his fingers into her light brown hair.

She moaned into his mouth as he moved her on top of him and he couldn't resist.

"The sun's coming up." She breathed her words against his neck as she started to leave little bites against his neck.

"So is something else." He joked, and she lightly hit him on his chest and he laughed.

One of his hands reached in between them, and he felt her warmth against his fingers and a small gasp come from her lips as she was still sensitive from the other rounds. He took that as a sign to continue what he started and his lightly massaged around her folds.

He just wanted to be as close to her as possible, he avoided her most sensitive spot just to tease her. She cried in pleasure and Tom couldn't help but have his ego grow because he was able to make his soulmate feel so much pleasure in the touch of his hands.