19

The two had just finished titanic with tears lining Evelyn's eyes and a sigh of relief coming from the older boy.

"That's so sad." She whimpered sitting up and coming out of Tom's grasp.

"It's just a movie Ev." Tom reassured.

"Yeah but they couldn't be together and be happy, and have kids, and grow old together." She frowned, looking at Tom.

"Yeah but at least you'll be able to do that with the person you love sooner or later." He smiled at her. She thought to herself of Tom with his own children, and how happy he would be with them.

"Jeeze I can't imagine myself with kids." She sighed, taking down her long hair running her hands through it.

"Can I choose the movie now?" Tom begged as she began to get out of the bed, her legs dangling as she stretched her back, arching with her arms in the air. Tom watched her movements closely, after questioning her.

She let out a jokingly huff, "I mean I guesss." She dragged out padding across the carpet to the bathroom.

"Pick your movie while I go to the loo." She walked passed the bed and into the wash room. Tom retrieved the remote as he heard the door close going through the horror movie category of Netflix. He knew the passion of hate Evelyn had for horror movies so that was the prime reason he chose one of the scariest movies on there.

Tom selected a scary movie that involved VHS tapes, and he had paused at the beginning, waiting for Evelyn to wash her hands. She came out of the bathroom, this time her hair not as much of a mess from when she first took it out.

"What're we watching?" She questioned, crawling on the bed next to Tom and getting under the covers once more. Tom hit play ignoring his best friend and put the remote on the bedside table. She rested her head on his arm that was open and now cradled around Evelyn's back holding her close. Knowing that she'll curl up to him even more during the movie which was another reason why he had selected the horror.

Evelyn was doing just fine, for the first part as nothing scary was happening and she was clueless of what this movie was about or what it held within it.

Then, the first jump scare happened and she threw herself even further into Tom's muscular and warm body while gasping. Her heart beating rapidly as she shut her eyes and balled her fists into his shirt.

"I hate you!" She cried to Tom, muffled by his shirt as he let out a little laugh. She hit his chest roughly, pushing away from him crossing her arms as she wasn't in his grasp any longer. Her hit didn't hurt him, but he knew she couldn't go long before going into his arms.

He smirked, sitting up more onto the head board glancing at Ev who had her arms crossed and knees up and a grumpy expression on her face. Ten minutes went by and Evelyn had her eyes covered by her hands like a child. Her heart rate was rapid as the more she watched the more scared she got and Tom noticed that.

"C'mere." He grunted grabbing underneath her legs and dragged her closer to him holding her close. He wrapped his arms around her waist tangling their legs together. During the moment every time Evelyn tensed up against him, he would look down at her. She breathed hard taking in his attractive sent as Tom squeezed her a little more as a reaction to the movie.

"Tom I don't wanna watch it anymore." She mumbled, she didn't care if she seemed like a wimp for not benign able to finish the movie. Tom listened to the fear in her voice and grabbed the remote pausing the movie and turning on the lamp that sat on the bedside table. She sat up in the dim lighting, a yawn coming over her lips. She looked at him with tired eyes, running her fingers through her long locks.