Sus

Evelyn knocked on Tom's door with an umbrella in her hand, and she patiently waited for whoever to open the door.

Kaya opened the door and squealed excitedly to her best friend and grabbed at her wrist to pull her in unexpectedly and Evie pulled her umbrella down.

"Major tea." Kaya whispered into Evie's ear and Evie furrowed her brows in a questioning way towards Kaya.

"Spill now." She demanded and Kaya obeyed.

"Gianna and Tom, split, like totally done." Kaya informed although Evie obviously knew. She acted like she was surprised.

"What? No way, do you know what happened?" She asked walking through the foyer beside Kaya.

"No idea, he just called the quits on her right now. Harrison's here too." Kaya told Evie and soon Tom came into her sight. Her heart jumped and he smiled at her but quickly toned it down and nodded at her as he was aware Harrison was looking at him.

"Hi Ev." He spoke, and she waved to him and glanced at Harrison.

"Hi Hazzy." She grinned and approached her other best friend before he engulfed her in a hug.

"Hi Ev, where've you been?" He asked, pulling back to look at her. He noticed she was wearing one of Tom's favorite hoodie but he said nothing because he knew they shared clothes all the time.

"Around, I got the substitution job!" She exclaimed to him, watching him congratulate her, she glanced over to Tom who was scrolling through his phone.

"What school?" He asked, kind of in a flat tone and he looked up at her.

"Paddy's school. But I don't think I'm teaching his year." She commented, looking over to Kaya.

"Cool."

Awkward silence graced over them, and Evie and Tom both knew they were making Haz and Kaya uncomfortable with their act.

"So what about you? What're you up to doing here?" She asked knowing the answer.

"Nothing, just a trip home. Tomorrow is my mum's birthday dinner." He replied and she nodded her head.

"Yeah I know I was invited." She answered him, he knew that because they were talking about it earlier this morning. But to put up with this, he sighed and shook his head.

"Listen, what is your problem?" She asked him, making Harrison and Kaya give each other the look.

"Kaya come with me to find some drinks." Harrison spoke quickly, and she nodded her head following after the blond knowing the tension was growing between Ev and Tom.

"Nothing's my problem Evelyn-" He kept on going until he heard the two go out of ear sight.

"Long time no see honey." He joked, pulling her close enough for him to stoop down and leave a small kiss on her lips as she smiled.

"Mhmmm." She hummed, "I don't know how long I can act weird with you."

He chuckled and nodded his head,
"I dunno either baby, why don't we just 'resolve' everything once they come back."

His hand rested at her neck and looked into her eyes with a small smirk on his face. He connected their lips again because he couldn't resist.

"They can come back anytime babe." She whispered against his lips as his left hand traveled down to the small of her back enclosing the gap between the two. He shook his head, ignoring her comment.

Both Harrison and Kaya were in the cinema room where the sodas were held and they both held a conversation about their best friends.

"I don't know, it's like something's not right with them. They haven't spoken to each other and then all of a sudden they're just gone from the world on the same day. You can't tell me that's not a coincidence. Plus, Evie came here wearing Tom's hoodie." Harrison told Kaya, and Kaya shrugged her shoulders while tearing open a chocolate bar from the sweets counter.