16

Evelyn's POV

I was embraced by Tom, his muscular arms wrapping his arms around me. I put my arms around his neck as he squeezed my lower waist. His scent was strong as my head was buried into his neck.

"How bout we try and break outta here yeah? It's so bloody hot." He grumbled as I pulled away, making our way to the ladder that was folded up. 

I got down on my knees and started to push down on it.

"Well don't just stand there, help me!" I laughed staring up at the boy.

"Oh yeah." He mumbled getting down to my level, adding pressure. It cracked open with a little bit of pushing.

"You've got to be fucking kidding me." I said staring at Tom.

"These boys are fucking idiots."

"Tom I think we're the idiots for not attempting to get out first." I spoke watching the ladder unfold and onto the carpet. I realized that the house was quiet as Tom reached over to shut off the light, as I started to make my way out of the stuffy and hot attic. Sighing in relief as the cold air hit my skin which had a thin layer of sweat.

"I think the boys are still out for pizza." I sighed dusting my hands off.

"Yeah the house is too quiet."

"You know what I'm thinking?" I asked Tom, watching him jump off the ladder next to me. Starting to fold it back up and shut the attic.

"What's that."

"Sweet revenge." I smiled at him, he nodded his head hearing Tessa run down the hall to us.

"Should we scare the little fucks?" He asked, petting Tessa.

"Yeah but how?" I asked.

"How does fighting in front of them sound? Throwing things?" He suggested. I smirked and nodded my head.

"Good thinking Tommy."

____________________

"Okay so here's all the plates and cups that my mum wanted to throw out but still haven't gotten the chance to. You've put away everything breakable from the countertops yeah?" He said his back turned to me as he retrieved the plates from the cabinets and I nodded my head.

"Are you sure this is okay?" I asked, wearing a worried expression looking at the plates.

"Uhhh, sure." He said in an uneasy tone. He picked up a plate and dropped it onto the floor, causing me to jump as it broke into pieces.

"Tessa's in my room?"

I nodded my head, picking up a cup and let it slip out of my hands and onto the floor. Smashing into two pieces.

"Just a few more to add effect." He mumbled to himself, moving me out of the way and chucking the plate onto the cabinet. It shattering into pieces on the countertop and floor.

"Presto." I smiled at him stepping on the China that was shattered around the floor.

"So now we wait until we hear them outside." He smirked at me. Putting the plates and cups back into the cabinet but leaving it open for easy access. 

_________________

We heard Harry's laugh from outside as we were kept quiet to make sure we would hear the boys make their way up to the house.

"C'mon then." He spoke to me handing me a plate encouraging me to start acting.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I screamed with a smile on my face but loud enough for the boys to hear.