29

Evelyn and Harrison sat in a booth facing each other. Sushi platters scattered in front of them and wooden chopsticks in hand.

"You called in for the roller bed right?" Evie's asked, suddenly remembering the argument she and the boys shared earlier. He nodded his head stuffing a roll into his face. I giggled, watching him struggle to chew all of it.

"I don't know what your problem is." He spoke swallowing, I shook my head and rolled my eyes.

"C'mon, you've slept in the same bed as Tom since you were kids! What's the problem now?" He gaped and I struggled with my chopsticks.

"Because I don't want to." I shrugged my shoulders. Watching Harrison pick up a piece of sushi to help me and put it on my face.

"You two have been acting very strange lately, what happened?" My eyes widened, shaking my head.

"Nothing happened Haz." I mumbled, silencing myself as I put a roll in my mouth.

He rolled his eyes staring at me, "You don't actually think I believe that Ev."

I shrugged my shoulders, chewing slowly.

_____________

I impatiently knocked on our hotel room door. My feet starting to hurt from so much walking, I pounded my hand against the door once again, grumbling how Tom is so slow to Harrison. Just as the door swung open to an energized Tom.

"Hey guys." He smiled, letting us in. I stepped into the room. I set down Tom's food on the table while shrugging down my jacket. I felt Tom's presence, behind me reaching for the box. I turned my head towards him.

"You couldn't wait?" I snapped, snaking out of his arms and I sense Tom looking at Harrison. I sighed rushing over to my suitcase.

"Ev what's wrong love?" Tom asked and I shook my head. I couldn't answer that question honestly. I guess I was just in a bad mood, and my mood swings were crazy. I opened my luggage, mumbling profanities under my breath.

"I'm gonna take a shower, can you guys please request the bed?" I asked, grabbing my toiletries and clothes. Harrison and Tom nodded their heads, eying each other which irritated me a whole lot more.

I rolled my eyes, pushing past Harrison and into the bathroom slamming the door. I threw my stuff onto the counter and I started the shower. Beginning to run the shower, the only sound of the hot water hitting the bottom of the shower coursed through the bathroom.

I stripped from my clothes, taking out the clip in my hair and throwing them all onto the counter. I stepped into the shower, my body instantly relaxing as I closed the shower door.

My hair began to wave under the warm water and my eyes shut as the drops began to run down my face.

I took my time in the shower, really hoping that Harrison and the div could get the bed. I guess the reason why I was so persistent on the third bed was because I didn't want to sleep next to Tom. Maybe because it hurt to know that one day, he would be sleeping next to a woman that wasn't me. In the same way we slept together, with his arms wrapped around her waist with warmth enveloping them. It hurt to know that they would share morning kisses while one of them was half awake, it hurt to know that they would wake up in happiness and start the day together.

It hurt to know that it was not gonna be me.

I stood in the bathroom, staring at myself in the mirror. My hair wrapped in a towel as I wiped off my makeup. I heard the thumping on the door and I rolled my eyes.

"Evie! Hurry up! I have to go to the loo!" Harrison exclaimed. I let out a huff, grabbing my moisturizer and ignoring him. I applied the soothing substance to my face rubbing it in. Harrison's constant knocking wouldn't stop all the way to the time I finished brushing my teeth and applying chapstick.