10

Evelyn's POV

I've been walking around and my feet have been starting to ache. The sun has just gone down and Harry called me to go back to the suite because they were all getting ready together for dinner.

I was walking through the streets, debating if I wanted to walk the extra fifteen minutes or if I wanted to get in a cab. I decided to have a little more exercise although my stomach was grumbling.

I walked quickly, pulling my bag closer to me. The heat starting to cool down as a small breeze passed by me making my hair flow back a little bit.

I turned round the corner, unsure if I were going the right way. But I kept on going, my surrounding became a little less familiar. But I've only been in New York for a few days so I just kept on walking hoping to see our building where our suite was located.

As I walked on for more than five minutes, not noticing close things by the building I started to panic. My phone was dead so I couldn't pull up my maps, so I stopped and looked around me. I thought to myself that I would never get out of here.

"Hey pretty baby." A raspy voice startled me and I turned around. A man much taller than me, with a cigarette hanging from his lips started to approach me. Causing my anxiety to go up a whole ton.

I ignored him and started to walk away from him.

"Hey!" He exclaimed grabbing my arm tight causing extreme amounts of pain to course through my arm as he dug his fingernails into my skin.

"Let me go!" I screamed tugging away from his grasp.

"Oh would you look at that we've got a British babe." He grumbled pulling me closer to him and he reeked of cigarettes and alcohol. I looked around for help but it was so isolated only a few of homeless people scattered around the streets.

"Help me! Someone help me!" I yelled as his grip on my arm got tighter as he started to drag me to wherever he was trying to take me.

"Please someone help!" I gasped. I screamed so loud that it only made matters worse and he squeezed my arm tighter.

"Help me someone!"

"More you scream you slut the more I'll hurt you." He spat in my face.

I kicked him hard, that he stumbled back taking me with him. He cursed at me and it loosened his grip. I took this opportunity to take my other hand and pry his disgusting fingers off of my arm. I kicked him once more and made a run for it.

He screamed at me, chasing after me but I was luckily faster and not drunk. My heart was beating so fast, and I was running faster than usual. While I was running I was pushing past people as my arm throbbed in pain.

I made a left, as people yelled at me for running and to watch where I was going. But I was just so scared, I felt disgusting and afraid. I just wanted to lock myself up in my room for a long time. I kept running as I recognized some streets just wanting to be back to places I knew.

__________________

I rolled up the sleeve to my cardigan and looked at where the man had grabbed me and a big bruise was forming and you could still see where his nails have dug in hard. The bruise was a deep purple and red, every time I touched it I winced in pain.

I left the elevator and made my way to the big doors that had the suite that we were staying in. I rolled down my sleeve and I opened up the door. Being welcomed by Tom who was sitting on the couch watching something on the Telly. I ignored him and walked past him.

"Where have you been?" He asked, not even looking at me. The tone in his voice made me snap. I was so fed up with everything.

"Where have I been?" I laughed angrily as I stopped in my tracks.