6

Evelyn's POV

"Are you sure I look okay?" I kept on asking Harry as I looked myself up and down. Harry had all of his attention on his phone and I assumed he was either texting a friend or on social media.

"For the millionth time Evelyn. You look great." He said disinterested.

Haz and Tom had to leave earlier this morning as Tom had to meet up with the cast and Haz being his assistant had to go with him. Tom knew how I freaked out if I didn't know what was going on and the plan. So he texted me everything.

I wore a two piece outfit, it was a blush pink with a white pattern. I wore two necklaces, one that rested on my chest and the other that went down to touch where my midriff was showing. I had nude heels, that made me a couple inches taller. My hair came down in waves and my make up was more done than usual.

"Cars here

"Cars here."  Harry said getting up from the chair.

"Wait, wait, wait. Picture!" I said pulling him to  the full body mirror with me. He was a couple inches shorter than me now so I slung my arm around him as I smiled and snapped a photo.

"Okay c'mon princess lets go." He sighed.

________________

My leg was bouncing up and down and I bit at my manicured nails. Harry was still on his phone not noticing my nervousness. I stared outside the window, watching all the buildings go by.

"Look Harry it's the Hollywood sign!" I exclaimed to him. He finally put his phone down and looked out the window.

"I've always wanted to see it." I said to him, and he nodded his head agreeing with me even though he's probably seen it a million times.

"Just relax E, you're gonna be okay. There is going to be a lot of people but you'll be okay. It's not everyday your best friend is Spider-Man is it." He smiled at me which eased my nerves a little bit.

"Mr. Holland and Ms. Loski we are here." The driver informed us. I thanked him and followed Harry out of the car. We were greeted with a very nice woman who looked stressed beyond the max.

"Tom is over on the other side of the carpet, and he told us that he wanted you two to meet him there to take pictures with him and the other cast." She spoke quickly and it took me a while to register.

"This body guard will lead you guys around to him, once all of the photos and interviews are done the movie will start." She spoke pointing to the body guard, me and Harry nodded our heads.

Harry walked quickly over to the guard, and I followed behind him. I heard the sounds of a lot of commotion over on the other side and my nerves went right back up.

"C'mon Ev." Harry spoke turning back to me walking at a fast pace behind the security guard. The closer we got the more nervous I became. All these people with known faces and then there's just a random girl from London.