always be you

Tommy

Come down stairs please.

Evie Bear
What

Tommy
Come down stairs please.

Evie Bear
Why

Tommy
Come down stairs please Evelyn.

Evie Bear
Why

Tommy
God damnit Evelyn, just come down stairs.

Evelyn stared at Harrison who was busy on his phone. She pursed her lips and swung her legs up off of the roller bed she had successfully without any trouble.

*two hours earlier*

"So guess what I got." Evie beamed, throwing herself on Harrison's bed sitting on her knees at the end of his bed while he typed away at his laptop.

"What'd you get Evie." He sighed uninterested. Just in time, a knock on the door rang through the room and Evie excitedly pushed herself off the blonde's bed.

She ran over quickly to the door swinging it open from the cold handle greeted by a man with a rolled bed folded up.

"This room requested a roller bed?" The man asked and Evie excitedly nodded her head. Moving out of the way so he can roll the twin bed in.

"Thank you so much." She gratefully thanked the middle aged man and put some Canadian money in his pocket. He nodded her head at her before making his way out.

She pushed the bed more over to the window.

"What's that for?" Haz asked curiously.

"A bed." She huffed, swiping her hands against her jeans. Harrison furrowed his eyebrows, staring at the thin girl.

"What?"

"A bed Haz." She spoke struggling to bend down the folded bed.

"They told me, that you guys didn't even ask for a bed." She said in a strained voice, locking the bed down before turning to Haz with a hand on her hip.

"Tom told me that he was gonna get it. Not me." He defended himself with his hands up in defense. Evie rolled her eyes while she adjusted the pillows and blankets. Feeling the soft fabric underneath her finger tips.

"Hmmm." She replied, walking over to the previous bed she and Tom slept on and grabbed two pillows to add to the two the roll out already provided for her.

"Hey Haz I'm gonna go grab some body wash down stairs. I forgot I ran out." She lied, and Harrison nodded his head barely acknowledging her white lie but went along with it anyways.

Evelyn made her way into the hallway and into the elevator. Descending through the floors quickly as she stared up at the lights in the elevator complimented by the soft jazz music. She clicked her tongue, watching the floor numbers decrease by the second.

Finally the elevator dinged, and Evelyn hesitantly made her way into the hallway looking for her best friend who had a head of curls.

She plastered the fake smile on her face and went through her head of the apology she was going to give him.

'I'm sorry for lashing out on you, I think Im getting really bad mood swings'

Was her excuse even though her period ended two weeks ago. She smiled at the front desk and found Tom lounging in one of the chairs in front of the television in the lounge part of the hotel.

"Tommy." She quietly called to him and she noticed he had something in his hand but couldn't quite make it out. His head snapped up to her and a smile came to his face when he saw her pearly whites.

He stood up while she came to meet him, "Tommy look, I'm sorry." She lied. The words falling carelessly from her mouth as he shook his head.

"No baby, don't be sorry." Her heart twinged at the pet name knowing he's called so many other girls by that name. She gave a small smile to him, peering up with his favorite brown eyes in the world.

"I just wanted to tell you honey, that even though I am dating right now, she's a great girl you'd like her."

Her heart couldn't have been more broken.

"But although I'm just dating around, I just wanted you to know that you will always be my best friend Evie Bear and you don't have to worry about me forgetting you ever Evelyn you hear me? You are my best friend and nothing's gonna change that. You're the only person that I will ever share sour gummy bears with babe." He told the sad girl in love and he thought he saw a the gloss over of her eyes but she chuckled in response making her eyes reach the floor with the mantra in her head; dont cry, don't cry, don't cry.

She playfully snatched the gummy bears from his hand a smile on her lips that he of course thought was real and said,

"Of course Tommy, after all, I am the one who introduced you to them." She winked causing a smile to appear on his lips.

He leaned in, expecting to receive a kiss from her and she realized what he was doing. She couldn't bare to feel the lips of his on hers knowing that he had kissed a skinny blonde an hour earlier. So she swiftly turned her head to the side, making his soft lips meet her cheek while she ripped the gummy bear bag open.

He became confused by this action and stepped back from the rejection and watched her grab a blue gummy bear and hesitate to put it in her mouth. She turned back to him with a grin on her lips, and her brown eyes met his confused ones extending the bag out to him.

He took it in response and watched her chew slowly.

"My favorite." She giggled, eyes glinting sadness. He nodded his head slinging his arm across her shoulders.

"Of course theyre you're favorite. I know you inside and out Evelyn Rose Loski."

Tom Holland was surely wrong.