Screwed up

Church bells chime obnoxiously loud in my dream. I open my eyes. No, this isn't a dream. Looking at the gigantic clock-tower three feet away. I discover it's 12:00 AM..and I'm inside a graveyard, laying on a stone path, just casually taking a nap here. Nice.

How much of today was real?

     I clutched my chest.

     Jungkook definitely wasn't a dream....I wouldn't have had this gaping hole in my heart...

     I rose up, stretched and raised my arms above my head.

     I tried to reason.

     I whispered to myself, "That Death Demon Dude was all but just an illusion I fabricated to cope with the stressful events of today."

     After dusting off my clothes I began walking, but then I heard maniacal laughing from the distance. I decided to run along the stone path to depart the graveyard.

      But I didn't stop running. After running ten blocks back home, I received a lecture from my parents about staying out late and jumped into my bed.

     That chuckle was definitely a figment of my mind. I have a wild imagination. Closing my eyes, I felt someone lift the covers and put it over my body. I slowly fell asleep.

     I wake up the next morning feeling groggy and disoriented. Clutching my chest, I realized the heartache for Jeon Jungkook just wouldn't go away.

      I climbed out of bed, took a quick shower and put on a grey sweater, some old jeans and my cleanest boots. It felt right that I should dress fresh yet simple. It would be appropriate to, after everything that happened yesterday.

     With great effort, I walked my regular path into school. The halls should have been gloomy, but everyone was full of life, even all of Jungkook's friends.

That's strange, I thought to myself.

    I went directly to my locker, picking up a textbook I needed for my first period English class. From a few feet away, I saw a boy that resembled Jungkook a lot at his locker. Furiously, I searched through my backpack to get my eye glasses and put them on. It was in fact....Jeon Jungkook.

   Thud.

My textbook fell from my hands. Everyone in the hallway turned around and looked at me. I began hyperventilating and pointed at Jungkook.

     "OH MY LUHAN..you-you.. you're...alive."

      Jungkook still didn't notice me and was busy talking to his crew. Besides my imagined encounter the devil, was Jungkook's death also apart of my dream too? Was yesterday all a dream?

     I waved at him and smiled like a clown at a kids party. "Hiya Jungkook!!!"

     He glimpsed in my direction and grimaced. He looked around, wondering who I was waving to.