Tamed

Jungkook storms out of the cafeteria.

I run after him, calling for him.

"Jungkook, Jungkook! Please wait!" I finally grab his hand and he turns around.

"What you think is happening with me and Chao. It's not happening. I swear."

His expression slightly softens. "Why do you have his name saved as Papi Chao though?"

"He saved that in my phone and with everything going on, I forgot to change it. I'll change it right now," I gesture to my phone.

He purses his lips. "I don't mean to be intrusive... but what did you guys do in the dark warehouse?"

"Nothing! He just shrieked over a mouse and we finally got out. It was your gang that abandoned us there anyways," I snapped.

"He seems pretty into you though. A lot of guys do," Jungkook says, bitterly.

"I have no idea why Chao's suddenly giving me this weird attention and I've not been leading him on-"

"What the hell are you guys doing? This ain't a kdrama or fanfic. Jungkook, go take pictures and have a brunch with your fiance Minseo. Chop. Chop." Namjoon stands in front of us.

Fiance. He's still engaged to that woman. My heart felt constricted.

"One minute Namjoon-" Jungkook raises his pointer finger.

"NOW! It's Mayor Jeon's orders," Namjoon growls.

"Fine." Jungkook clenches his teeth. "This conversation isn't over."

I have to roll my eyes to the back of my head. A gang leader can't flirt with me but he's still publicly engaged to a politician's daughter.

"Go have fun with your fiance," I stick my tongue out.

"You know that isn't my choice," He dramatically spins around and I start to follow him.

Namjoon grabs my arm, keeping me in place.

"What?" I groan, annoyed.

"You have your own duties to attend to. Besides, why were you hiding those messages from Chao?"

"I-I'm sorry. I was just embarrassed with the weird way Chao texted me-"

"You have not enough dignity to not sustain embarrassment at this point. Were you trying to hide the crucial information of the meeting place?"

"NO why the hell would I do that-"

"The man I'm getting married to is on the brink of death and you withheld crucial details. Seems like you got something against Jin and are secretly working for Chao."

Now it was my turn to become angry. "Namjoon, I'd at least get more evidence besides making crazy accusations like that."

He snorts. "Literally all of the men in the cafeteria are convinced you got a crush on Chao. Am I wrong?"

"Well just because they think that of me doesn't mean it's true-"

"I warned you not to play with Jungkook but you're toying with his feelings like you're a sadistic puppet master. First this guy Taehyung, Jungkook, then Chao... At least let Jungkook know you feel nothing, but you lead him on like he has a chance."

"I-"

"When I called you a whore that day at the cafe, maybe I was right. That's all that you are."

"I'm not-" I clench my teeth.

"People like you are born in the dirt and will return to the dirt," He menacingly says.