Chamber

I shut my eyes closed, expecting my head to be blown off from the bullet.

Instead, I just hear a click sound and nothing happens.

I open my eyes and Namjoon's hitting his gun with the palm of his hand.

"Aw, I'm all out of ammo." He pouted disappointingly, like a kid losing a video game.

"You guys got anything?" Namjoon asked the men around the room.

They shook their heads. "Nah, we put the glocks away for the party."

Namjoon shrugged. "Oh well. Guess we're going to the torture chamber."

"The torture chamber? Where is that?" I asked, fearfully.

He smiled mischievously. "Underground."

    The guy next to me stood up and pulled the lever that was on the wall.

    Namjoon sits besides me and a trap door beneath us opened, and we fell down into the darkness.

    "Ah!!" I yell, frightened by the fast speed we were falling.

    "Isn't this fun?" Namjoon yells in my ear, clearly enjoying the ride.

   We finally reach the ground and Namjoon pulls me up by my arm. The couch is pulled back up and it finally disappears into the high-arching ceiling.

Alike to the jewelry store, we seemed to be in a secret lair that was beneath the ground. Except this one was strikingly gorgeous and well-decorated.

And there were people around us.

    "Welcome, master." A forty year old man in a suit bowed at Namjoon.

There were also well groomed body guards standing against the wall.

Namjoon grins. "I'm off to the torture chamber to deal with my guest."

    "And who is your guest, exactly?" The man raised his brow.

    "Oh she's just-"

    "I'm Y/n," I interrupt Namjoon.

    "The Y/n? Who I've heard about for weeks on end? Well, good luck with that!" The man gives a thumbs up.

Namjoon grabs my arm and I refused to move. He pulled me again and I wouldn't budge.

  "I'll make my bodyguards beat you to death if you don't come with me," he whispers.

   Defeated, I walk beside him. Living for a few more minutes was better than dying right here.

    As we're about to exit the room, someone calls out behind us.

   "Stop there!" The person yells. I recognize his voice and I'm happy because it was someone I cared for deeply.

"Jungkook," I whisper.

"Let Y/n go!" Jungkook demands.

Namjoon stands in front of me, blocking his path.

"No."

Jungkook grabs Namjoon's collar. "Let her go or I swear to god I'll-"

"What will you do, Jungkook? I'm older than you and my position above yours in this facility." Namjoon gestures to the people around us.

He continues. "Everyone here prioritizes working for me. Besides, you skip half of the meetings. Nobody respects you here. Well, they at least don't respect you as much as they respect me."

Jungkook doesn't let go of Namjoon's collar. "I don't care. Punish me but leave Y/n out of this. She's innocent."

Namjoon cackles. "Innocent in what way? With her around, my chances of keeping my relationship with Jin is slim! Father wants to control at least one of our marriages and it can't be mine."

"I'm marrying Minseo the 28 year old rich lady. What else do you want from me?" Jungkook demanded to know.

"You promised me and father you'd stop seeing Y/n! I thought you shut her up a few days ago at the lair beneath Geum's jewelry store, but she's here again!"

Jungkook lets go of Namjoon's collar. "I tried to cut Y/n out of my life. It took every last bit of my strength to. What am I supposed to do if she keeps coming back? I can't say no everytime."

Namjoon rolls his eyes. "It doesn't matter. You failed to keep her away from her away from you. And now she has to die. Father warned you about this last week."

So when Jungkook told me to leave me alone last week, he was threatened by his father with my murder? He got engaged to Minseo only to protect me. His father wanted me dead and Jungkook was trying to save my life by cutting ties with me...

And I screwed everything up by coming here.

Jungkook gets down on his knees. "Please, Namjoon! Is there anyway Y/n can survive and you won't kill her. Please, I'm begging."

Namjoon crosses his arms. "She can never speak to you again after tonight. Or she gets killed."

Jungkook shakes his head. "Come on, be reasonable!"

Namjoon shrugs. "This is my only offer. Or I murder her tonight. Choose wisely."

Jungkook groans. "Fine."

Namjoon smirks. "And-"

"And?"

"And you have to tell her the truth about our gang. All of it. Every last dirty detail."

Jungkook refuses. "Come on! Y/n would be too burdened with that information. It would change her view of the entire world. She'd never be able to look at me in the eye again."

Namjoon smirks. "That's the point. She'll be so revolted with you after tonight, she'll never wanna even be in the same room with you."

Jungkook trembles while shaking his head. "Anything else but this. I don't want to taint the only good friendship I have..."

"The only other option is her murder, tonight. It's really your choice."

    "You're an asshole," Jungkook grits his teeth.

    Namjoon winks. "And proud of it, brother."

Completely defeated, Jungkook agrees. "Fine."

He grabs my hand and pulls me with him, out of the room. "I'm so sorry you have to see this."

AUTHOR'S NOTE: short chapter but thought y'all needed an update since the cliffhanger yesterday 😆

50,000 reads.. lezgettit 💪🏽
love u all 💖💓💘💕✨

 lezgettit 💪🏽love u all 💖💓💘💕✨