Flames

Jungkook opens the door.

"What the hell is going on here? Why is there two Y/n's?"

The parallel version of me yells, "Please help me! That Y/n is an imposter!"

She's already trying to pose as the victim?

I shake my head. "No, she's the evil Y/n. I'm the real Y/n!"

"No, I'm the real Y/n. Jungkook, you're my rain and I'm your snow," She pouted her lips and her eyes were watery.

Now how hell did she know that?

"I'm tied up but if you check my hand, you'll find the one-of-a-kind ring I've been wearing for weeks." She bats her eyelashes at Jungkook.

Jungkook checks her and finds the ring Jimin gave to me that I used to punch her across the face.

"She stole that ring from me!" I try to explain.

When Jungkook is looking towards me, her mouth curls into a cruel smile. She knows she's winning this so far.

"I even have that scar from when Namjoon shot me." She points to the mark on her leg.

"So do I!" I point to my leg. The scars were identical. She must have seen my scar and cut herself on her own in case a situation like this happened.

Jungkook begins to ask us an array of questions.

"What's Y/n's parents names?"

"What's my favorite color?"

"What was the last thing you texted me?"

"What did we do exactly a week ago?"

Jungkook paces back and forth, with his arms behind his back.

"You both have answered the questions about the same amount of time, with surprisingly well accuracy. But you both can't be the real Y/n..."

He steps closer to us. "I theorize that one of you have been wiretapping everything I've been saying with the real Y/n."

I look towards my right and the parallel version of me gulps. Is this true?

"But just because she could hear everything... that doesn't mean she can see everything."

Jungkook looks at us both in the eyes. "I have one final question to ask- what did Y/n write on that Post It Note the other night at dinner?"

The parallel version of me looks at me then back at Jungkook. "That's simple, um, uh-"

"The stringbeans are delightful," I finally say.

Jungkook smiles at me, his eyes shining like two stars. "I find you delightful."

"Well that's lame! Now how could I have guessed that?" The parallel version of me yells.

"You're lame." Jungkook tightens the belt on her hands.

Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi walk into the room.

"Two Y/n's? Is one of them Y/n's twin that was separated from Y/n from birth and this is some real life Pretty Little Liars?" Hoseok's jaw drops and Yoongi nearly faints.

"Just put her in the cell in Section 3B. My father and no one else will be able to touch her. We'll explain everything to you guys later," Jungook says.

"Shouldn't we just kill her?" I suggest.

Jungkook's eyes widen with horror.

"Never mind! No killing, haha."