Alcohol

Jungkook shakes his head.

     "An alcoholic? Definitely isn't me."

"But you almost always smell like alcohol," I point out.

"Enjoying the beauty of drinks doesn't automatically mean you're an alcoholic, dumbo," Jungkook assures me, gulping down his drink.

I grab it from his hands. "It's totally fine to drink alcohol..my family does it, our teachers do it, our classmates do it. It's apart of korean society and culture. But why is you almost always smell like it? Dude, you're an underage kid and you drink alcohol on most days. It's not good for you."

      Jungkook snatches the drink from my hand and gulps it down it, anyways. "It's fine, I work at my father's job, I get top notch grades, can't I at least award myself? Yeesh."

"Rewarding yourself is drinking alcohol occasionally. Like my mom loves to drink wine on the weekends after dinner. But you drink it everyday! And it's not even legal for you to do so," I explained.

"So? It's not like you can stop me." Jungkook takes my alcoholic drink.

"Yes I can." I grab my drink and down it. It burns my throat but I don't stop and completely finish the whole glass.

"Ew, it's so bitter and disgusting. And you willingly drink it?" I scrunch my face and tear up.

"I don't drink it for the taste, I drink it for after-effects you'll feel later on. And damn that was impressive, how'd you down it fast on your first try?" He raised his eyebrow.

"I don't know..." I shake my head back and forth.

       Jungkook waves at the waiter. "Hey can you get me another-"

      I stop him. "No, no more alcohol. Please, I'll do anything!"

He smirks. "You're right.. how about we do a deal?"

"Huh?" I ask.

"I promise I won't drink anymore alcohol for the rest of the night.. if we dance exactly the way I want."

"Fine, deal," I say without thinking. As long as he isn't doing anything toxic with his body, I'd agree to it.

      "Perfect...I'll be right back..." He smirks mischievously and walks away.

      Wait a second..now, he won't do anything toxic with his body. But what about my body? How exactly are we going to dance?

He returns. "Get ready for the experience of your life," He tells me.

"Huh?" I raise my brow.

"Alright we're gonna slow things down a bit..." The DJ says, dimming the lights, and putting on a slow, romantic song.

        Jungkook inches towards me.

        "Now, listen to exactly what I say."

       "Uh, okay," I say hesitantly.

"Get closer to me," he instructed.

I moved one step closer. "Like this?"

"No." He grabbed my hand and pulled me so close. My hand fell on his chest and our shoes were touching each other.

"Like this." He nodded, and I felt myself slowly losing myself into his intense stare

"Put your arms around my neck," he says.