Bora

"You're my snow," he declares.
      "Why?"
      "Because if the world turns to ice, and hell freezes over, your beauty will still remain."

      Even though my heart is beating was so fast, I remained still in my position. Just like snow, I was completely frozen for a few seconds.
     That was until I mustered the courage to respond back.

      "I wouldn't be snow then, I would be ice because you just said the world would turn into ice."

"And...you ruined the moment." Jungkook picked himself off from my body and shakes his head back and forth.

I sat up.
"I'm not wrong though?" I pouted my lips.

"Let me educate you with stuff we learned way before middle school."
"Okay, educate me." I rub my hands together, in anticipation.

"Snow is precipitation in the form of ice crystals. It originates in clouds when temperatures are below the freezing point, when water vapor in the atmosphere condenses directly into ice without going through the liquid stage. So yes, there would be snow on the planet and you'd be that snow. In a metaphorical sense."

"You just schooled me, son. Ahh, that's clever." I point at him.
Jungkook rubbed his forehead. "You pick up on things fast."

I tried to get up but I didn't want to put pressure on my calf. "Well I can't pick myself up now...you mind helping a girlie out?"
Jungkook sighed. "Sure, girlie."

With one arm, he swiftly picked my body up. I was unprepared for him to pick me up so fast so I stumbled a bit. He places his hand on my hip to prevent me falling.
      "Easy there, Snow."
We held eye contact for a few seconds, but I quickly pulled away.

"S-stop doing that!" I beg him.
"Doing what?" He asks a little too innocently, not matching with the smirk on his face.

"Never mind...anyways, please stop hurting yourself. There's other outlets you can use such as exercise or even talking to someone. I'm not a therapist, but you're welcomed to talk to me about anything. Even if you don't think it makes sense or you don't want to reveal the whole story. Got it?"

       "Got it." Jungkook gives me a thumbs up.
I huffed and sat on the couch.
Jungkook grabs his jacket and goes to the door.
"Well, I'll be heading out," he waves a farewell.

"Where to? Can I come?" I asked.
"Now that Namjoon has been off our trails, it's safe enough for me to help out with Bangtan Boys activities...I would invite you, but I'd suggest you rest, to prevent strain on your leg."

I whined. "But I'm gonna be so bored!"
Jungkook tried to sympathize.
"Perhaps tomorrow we can do something. The TV works, there's food on the table and you're welcomed to order room service if you have a problem or are hungry. You can use my credit card."

He places his card on the table next to the door.

I raise my eyebrow. "You trust me...with your money?"
"I think we're beyond the stage of trusting each other with inanimate objects. Don't you also think so?" Jungkook asks.

His confession made me flustered.
I examined my finger nails, pretending to be too cool to care. "Eh, I guess."