Texts

"A gang war?" I widen my eyes. I look around and no one seems as concerned as I am.

"A gang war," Namjoon repeats and confirms.

He slams the gavel on the table. "Meeting adjourned."

Everyone gets up from their seats and I follow.

"Yoongi, you go to the underground bunker in section C and lead the guys there. Hoseok, you go to Section H. Jungkook, you know what to do."

Jungkook grimaces, but nods his head and heads out of the door. I follow, but Namjoon grabs my arm.

"No, you're staying here."

I widen my eyes. "B-but I'd rather be with Jungkook."

Jungkook places his hands on my shoulders, gently. "Don't worry, you'll be okay. Namjoon won't hurt you."

"Will you be okay?" I ask, more concerned with his safety.

He nods. "I'll be alright."

We goodbye hug and Jungkook speedily walks away.

Namjoon cringes. "Well that was gag-inducing. Follow me."

We quickly arrive an office next door and we stand in front of a gigantic, gorgeous bookshelf.

"We're gonna educate Chao?"

Namjoon laughs. He pulls one of the books and the bookshelf slides to the left revealing a room behind.

"A secret room. Of course," I gulp.

"Ladies first," Namjoon gestures and I enter.

The wall is aligned with every single weapon I've seen from GTA, plus weapons I didn't even think existed.

"Welcome to the artillery room," Namjoon says. "Pick a gun. Any gun that's your favorite."

"Favorite gun.. Haha, uh.." I stammer.

"If you won't pick, I'll pick for you. I'll start you off with something... easy." Namjoon picks up a pistol from the wall and starts loading it.

He aims the gun at me and I widen my eyes. He suddenly flips the gun, so the barrel is pointing towards him.

"Don't worry. I won't hurt you. I am a man of honor. I would never violate the Bangtan Boys contract."

I slowly take the gun from him but cross my arms, nervously. He notices my hesitation. He tilts his head at me.

"I'm not as terrible of a guy as you think."

I gulp and don't say anything.

"How could I be a monster when Jin loves me?" Namjoon shrugs.

Jin was a kind person to me all my life, but I don't know the sins he's committed. If I've learnt anything from this mission, people can be nice but still have done things they aren't proud of.

"What if Jin is a monster too?" I wonder aloud.

I thought Namjoon would get angry, but he chuckles instead.

"A monster falling in love with another monster. Quite fitting..."

It's quiet again and I blurt out the question before I can stop myself.

"How much do you love Jin?"

"I'd kill everyone in the world if he asked to me to," Namjoon stares at me dead in the eyes.

"Wow. That's oddly romantic."

"Yeah. How much do you love Jungkook?" He asks without blinking.

"Huh?"