Gates

"Are you crazy? How exactly are we going to sneak into the banquet?"

"With this," Taehyung says. He grabs a bag from the side of the room and takes out some oversized articles of clothes. He unfolds them and they look like...

Electrician jumpsuits.

"Where did you even get that from?"

"Someone on Twitter. On my stan account, I was ranting about how I didn't get invitations and my mutual felt bad and wondered what they could do to make me feel better. I told them I wanted to sneak in, they told me to pose like an electrician and I asked how? Then they told me their dad had an electrician business, we met up and they handed me the jumpsuits."

"Woah, you have a stan account? What for?" I'm flabbergasted.

Taehyung looks at the floor. "Bangtan Boys."

"Bro, what? You have a stan account for a GANG?"

"Their cover up to the public is being a music group and honestly, Agust D's rap songs on soundcloud SLAPS! I needed a place to rant about it," Taehyung shrugs.

"When did you even meet up with this internet friend? I was with you the whole day," I raise my brow.

"Well I knew you'd think it was sketchy, so when I told you I needed to 'go to the bathroom' I actually exited the apartment and met them and they gave it to me."

I roll my eyes. "Wonder what buffoon you met up with..."

Taehyung looks offended. "Hey! Yeonjun is not a buffoon. And internet friends are real friends, too..."

I apologize for my insensitivity. "Sorry. But do you think this will actually work?"

He shrugs. "Don't knock it 'til ya try it, eh?"

I forcibly smile, trying to show Taehyung that I'll go along with his plan. But there was apart of me that knew we'll be jailed by the end of the night.

*****

We rode a taxi and finally arrived at the designated hotel.

We step out of the car and pay the driver.

"Are you ready to crash Satan's party?" Taehyung asked.

Absolutely not. If I even had a little bit of sense, I would be running the other way.

"YAS, sistar! Let's go for it!" I sing-songed.

There was a huge towering gate surrounding the hotel.

There were a group of security guards permitting and preventing entry of party goers.

I gulped. Here goes nothing.

We walk up to the stern-faced security guards and Taehyung speaks to them.

"Hello, we heard the hotel was having some power problems. We're the electricians here to handle the job!"

They laughed. "We you know you guys aren't real electricians."

Their faces become stern again and they take out handcuffs. "And now we will hand you guys to the police and you will be arrested."

My stomach dropped and we fearfully looked at each other.

Ugh, I knew we would be jailed! Why did I ever listen to Taehyung?

They began putting the handcuffs on Taehyung and I was thinking of a potential escape plan, when an important looking man came. He was wearing a headset and had a badge on his suit that said 'Manager Seo'.

He took one glance at Taehyung and thumped the security guards with the back of his planner.

"Hey, what was that for?" One of the security guards pouted.

"Do you know who you exactly handcuffed?" The man points at Taehyung.

The security guards shakes his head and the man thumps him again with his book.

"It's Taehyung!" He waves his arms to showcase the intensity of the situation.

"T-Taehyung?" Both the security guards stuttered and stared at each other in disbelief. They fell down to their knees and clasped their hands together.

"Please don't fire us! We're so sorry, Manager Seo!" They cried.

"It's not me you should be apologizing for." Manager Seo crosses his arms.

The security guards bow towards Taehyung. "We're so sorry Master Taehyung! Please spare us."

He looks incredibly confused. "How do you know my name?"

"How could we not know Lucifer Sanghoon's son, the potential mayor who's hosting this party? We're idiots for not recognizing you," one of them answers.

Taehyung gives me a confused look and I shrug. Guess Satan does care for his son after all.

Taehyung places his arms behind his back. "Yes, you are all idiots. But..."

"But?" A security guard gulps.

"But I'll spare you. Now uncuff me, peasant," Taehyung demands.

I couldn't help but snort.

"Of course!"

They uncuff him and we remove the jumpsuits, revealing our party outfits underneath. Taehyung instructs the security guards to place the jumpsuits in a bag, so he can retrieve them later and return them to his friend from Twitter.

"I'm allowed to come to this party, too?" I asked the manager who saved us from being jailed.

"Absolutely! Any friend of Taehyung is a friend of ours!"

We enter the gate finally arrived at the red carpet where there were tons of paparazzi. Manager Seo and some other bodyguard escorted us through until we finally entered the hotel's banquet room.

We entered the room and it was absolutely grand. The ceilings arched high, and there was a huge chandelier in the center of it. There was a stage decorated with hand-picked lilies, roses and daisies and a balcony above that.

The music was so loud that it made the floor vibrate and the bass thumped in time with my heartbeat, as if they were one. Neon rainbow lights flashed everywhere like police sirens.

Everyone was wearing a new outfit that would be thrown away when the night was over.

I've been to a few of these 'exclusive' parties and they felt exactly the same.

"So, Taehyung what should we do now?" I question. He was the one who convinced me to come here, after all.

No response.

I turned to my left and Taehyung wasn't there. I turned to my right. I looked behind and in front of me. No Taehyung.

Oh man, we just got here and I already lost him!

I cover my eyes and tell myself to calm down. 1, 2, 3.... Inhale, exhale... Y/n, you got this. Don't act impulsively.

Slowly, I move my hands from my face and open my eyes. My heart felt like it was about to pop out of its chest seeing the presence before me.

No, it wasn't Taehyung.

It was... Jungkook.