Lullaby

Taehyung finally departs, heading towards the bus stop.

Jungkook grabs my hand. I've been longing his proximity for so long that his tight grip doesn't startle me.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Yes," I lied.

We enter the vehicle and he doesn't let go of my hand for the entire car ride. I wanted to ask where we were going but I was too scared to say anything.

I felt immobile with the impending doom of the gang responsibilities upon me.

"It's late so we only gotta do one thing, tonight..." Yoongi mutters from the front seat.

I gulp. Shouldn't be too bad, right? They wouldn't start me off with anything too morally difficult?

We park in front of a building. I couldn't really make it out because it was really dark and the sign was facing away from us.

The driver asks, "The other guys will be here, right?"

Jungkook checks his phone. "Yeah, 2 minutes. Okay everybody get dressed!"

"Dressed? We're already wearing clothes!" I point out.

Yoongi snorts. "Oh darling, we're not even close to being dressed."

Jungkook lets go of my hand. "What you're about to see soon might freak you out. But just try your best to stay calm. Okay?"

"Oh-Kay?" I respond slowly. Within seconds, he begins placing gloves on my hands and gives me a mask.

"Put this on," he instructs.

Even though I have an idea where this is exactly going I still had to ask. "Why?"

"Just do it," he pleads.

"Fine." I put the mask on, reluctantly.

It was bright orange and decorated with rhinestones and feathers. Looked perfect for a party.

We exit the vehicle. Everyone starts walking towards the building but I was too scared to.

Someone places their hands on my shoulders. I turn around to see who it is.

"Cmon, Y/ n. Let's go. You wanted to be apart of this, right?" Namjoon smirks, tightening his grip.

I bite my lip. "Uh, yeah absolutely."

"Absolutely what?"

"Huh?"

"It's Namjoon. Sir Namjoon to you. I'm the leader of the Bangtan Boys remember?"

I raise my brow. "But I've never seen Jin or Jungkook or any other member call you Sir-"

"Well I demand for you to call me that. As a new member of the Bangtan Boys. I demand for you to call me that," he growls.

I roll my eyes, not wanting to argue. "Fine. Sir Namjoon."

"Better. Now let's get going. We're gonna have a lot of fun," he giggles.

Okay, weirdo.

We stand in front of the building with our costumes on. It's embarrassing but I lower my gaze. I'm too scared to see what's before me.

I finally open my eyes.

"We're in front of a bank? So we're gonna deposit something?" I hopefully ask. I really wanna live with no sins, man...

Yoongi places his hand below his chin. "I think we're about to withdraw..."

"Oh, god..."

Namjoon dials a code into a panel and the door opens.