Jewelry

"You want us to go inside the security room? Are you crazy? The officers are right there!" Jimin exclaims.

I correct him. "Officer. The other officers are in the back. Someone just needs to distract the lady at the desk and you can use your powers to slip through the door and get into the security room."

Jimin huffs but agrees. "Fine. But you have to come in with me. I am not technologically savvy and you have to work at the computers."

I nod. "Taehyung, it's all up to you to distract her."

Taehyung closes his eyes and sighs. "Alright. I got this." He walks up the desk and begins speaking.

"Excuse me, Ms.?"

The female officer corrects him. "It's Mrs."

"Sorry. I thought you were too young to be married. That's why I called you Ms." Taehyung bashfully flutters his eyelashes.

The lady instantly blushes at his words and me and Jimin roll our eyes at each other. Of course, Taehyung is using his seduction technique to distract her.

"So tell me about your husband," Taehyung requests.

"Well, he's a broke dead beat who can't satisfy me. Maybe you can satisfy me in other ways..." she smiles midchiveously at Taehyung, and places her hand on his arm.

     Taehyung nervously looks at Jimin and I observe Jimin's face. Jimin looks pissed.

   Taehyung nervously laughs and moves her hand away. "Uhh, well tell me more about your life."

   The officer begins ranting to Tae and I gesture to Jimin. Jimin complies and goes through the door, using his power. He quietly unlocks it and waves for me to come in.

     I enter the security room and close the door. All while, the officer is still flirting with Tae and she didn't even notice us.

    "Okay, Y/n do your thing."

     I go to the computer and there was no need for a password because the officer didn't log out. Since the computer was similar to the hotel's security program, I'm able to find the camera video a few minutes before 2 AM.

   I play the video and we can clearly see Jungkook getting kidnapped from the thieves I ran away from the mall.

    "The officers were lying," Jimin says.

     I nod and follow the car from the screen cameras.

    1:47 AM Jungkook gets kidnapped. 1:49 AM The van Jungkook got kidnapped in is on Centum Sei-ro Street. 1:53 AM the van is on Gochon-ro Street. 1:57 AM They're at a red light.. 2:01AM they're on Baekgil-gil Street....

I manipulate the controls to show what Busan's cameras can show of the car Jungkook was kidnapped in.

Finally, we see the van park into a parking lot of a well known jewelry store called Geum's. Two men carry Jungkook's unconscious body into the store. I forwarded the camera time and it seems Jungkook or the men haven't exited the building.

     I enter the address of the jewelry store into my phone's GPS. The store is 41 minutes away from where we are currently. Jungkook isn't that far.

    I close out and make sure the computer screen was exactly how it looked like before I used it. 

    "Come on." I gesture towards Jimin.

     I open the door and Taehyung was still chatting with the officer. Her back was towards us and her head was facing away from us.

     I exit the room and Jimin follows. He quietly closes the door and the officer doesn't notice.