Just One Day

He turns towards me and lowers his face until we were inches from each other

He turns towards me and lowers his face until we were inches from each other. Jungkook holds my gaze and says, "I know." He tightens his grasp around my fingers.
He leads me away from the scene and we walk towards the parking lot. The whole entire time, Jungkook doesn't let go of my hand. Not even for one second.

     I allow him to guide me to his car. He opens the passenger door, points, gesturing for me to sit inside.
     "Jungkook, where are we gonna go?"
     "Can you please just get in?" Jungkook begs with exasperation.
     "I just want to know where we're going," I explain.
     "I'm just tired y/n. I'm really sick of this place. Let's just take a little break, and at least get your face fixed up."
     I sigh. "Okay."

     I sit in the passenger seat of his car. The exterior was quite nice, but the inside of the vehicle was even better.
     He puts his key into the ignition, and drives out of the parking lot.
     "Damn this is a nice car. What's the name?" I tried to start some small talk.
    "Bugatti Chiron."

     I had no idea what he just said. Hell, I'm even surprised I recognized Taehyung's car as a Ferrari.
     We stay quiet as Jungkook continues driving. I break the silence.
     "So which hospital are we going to?"
     "I never said we were going to a hospital," Jungkook clarifies.
"Why aren't we going to one?"
"Doesn't your mom work as a secretary at the local one?" Jungkook asks.

He actually remembered that from our childhood?
"Yeah..." I answered.
"I don't mind going there, but do you really want to explain to your mother how you got pummeled to a pulp?" Jungkook snickered.
"No...she'd probably force me to do homeschooling or move me to the other side of the country," I admit with embarrassment. And then It would become impossible for me to help you.
     "Then where are we going?" I wondered.
     "To my house." Jungkook states blatantly, without sparing me a glance.

That took me off guard. It was only Day 3 of my mission, and I'm already entering his living quarters? I never expected to be so ahead of schedule of my plan.

     I excitedly whispered to my self. "Yesssss-OWWWW!" My head really hurts. I winced from the pain.
     "Don't talk too much y/n, the cuts on your face will only get bigger and more blood will spill from your wounds. Just keep your mouth closed until we reach my place," he commands.

     I nod and he puts on a local news station on the radio. He may be one of the only teenagers I know that listens to the news and not music when driving.

Jungkook drives for 20 minutes and we finally reach the ridiculously rich part of our city. This is where celebrities, businessmen and politicians inhabited. Only those loaded with money could afford residence here.