Chapter 1

*PLEASE READ MY AUTHORS NOTE*

Hello everyone, welcome to my story! 

Before you get reading, I just want to say that this is book SIX of a SEVEN book series, though you can still read it without getting confused. If you're going to follow the series, start with book 1 called: 'You Have Wings?'. You can find it on my profile! And at the end of book 1, you'll find the name of book 2 etc.

This book is original, and everything you read is intended only to entertain. I hope you enjoy!

(Also, it is based in the U.K. and I am English. Please try your hardest not to correct my 'British' spelling if you're from another country because not everyone spells words the same! A classic example: Colour and Color)

(NO COPYING)

- Sian

Those eyes were so rich with emotion, so pure with hatred, so vibrant with their spoiled colour of blood as they darted left and right, looking for their next victim.

Kaiden crouched behind a metal statue of a gargoyle, waiting for his master's commands. He was drawn into the eyes of someone so prevailing as his master sat on his throne. His dirty fingernails dug into the ends of his armrests and punctured the black leather. Drool dribbled down his chin from his heavy breathing, too angry to wipe it away.

"Lucifer, please, if you would consider calming down, we could-" the female voice stopped when he glared in her direction. His black hair fell over his eye, covering a scar.

"How dare you tell me what to do!" he spat and turned his head to face the trembling man, kneeling before him.

Kaiden was lurking in the shadows, just like the rest of his loyal workers. Nobody dared to cross the master's path when he was in such a livid state. The eighteen-year-olds cold eyes followed the golden skirting board along the ground until they landed on a skeleton head, which sat proudly on a red metal stick next to Lucifer's throne. He keeps it there because it is his most prized possession; the head of an elder angel.

"I apologise." The female bowed her head respectfully, and a smirk snaked its way onto the master's lips.

"He let her go. We nearly had another elder angel, AND HE LET HER GO!" he screeched, causing every living body to jump from his harsh tone. He was furious beyond belief, but tormenting this soul would make up for his extreme loss in rankings, viewed by the angels.

"P-P-Please, Master, it was an accident, I-I-"

SHUT IT!" he roared. Kaiden frowned when shivers stroked his arms. He hated it when the devil was in such a foul mood. It meant that he had to be careful with the rest of his day, not wanting to fall into his bad books. "You had one job, how could you be so careless!?"

The man whimpered, knowing there was no chance of him getting out alive. Nobody questioned Lucifer, not even his demons. And being in hell, there was only one place for his corrupted soul to go.

The devil leaned forwards until he was hovering over the end of his seat. Those eyes, so full of disgust. His jaw tensed, and his knuckles were white from how hard he gripped his chair. The drool hit his black jeans and made tiny, but audible splatters on the floor.

"Your life ends today."

Kaiden scrunched his nose in disgust as he flashed his repulsive yellow teeth. Didn't he care about his hygiene, even just a little bit? Leaning back against the metal, he listened to the screaming of the demon as he was dragged to the torture room.