Chapter 56

After the bond completed itself for the final time, Milokan and Kaiden continued to aid their affection. Their intimacy deepened and deepened until the demon asked the angel if he wanted to stop. If they didn't, Milokan would lose his innocence.

"I want this," the angel whispered, feeling the demon kiss down his spine, "I really want this."

Kaiden couldn't hold back when he heard the truth in his voice, and they made love until the sun began to rise, and the birds sang to their young.

* * * * *

Milokan woke to Kaiden's face in front of his. The demon had been sleeping for just over an hour. Milokan felt sore and tired after their intercourse, and they both needed to rest. Now, his body was back to normal, but the memories were vibrant. He smiled to himself and snuggled closer against the demon's bare chest, enjoying his scent and warmth.

The angel ran his fingers through Kaiden's black hair until the demon woke. The love burnt in their chests, much stronger than before.

"It's creepy to watch people while they sleep," Kaiden murmured. His body was still a little sore, but it was nothing he couldn't handle.

"You find it sweet, I can tell." Milokan kissed his cheek with a grin.

"Of course, the bond strengthened, there's no hiding anything from you anymore."

"You could not hide anything from me before," Milokan said when Kaiden rolled onto his back, pulling the angel onto his chest.

"No, but now it'll just be annoying," he smirked.

"I can tell that was a lie."

Kaiden sighed and hugged him, unable to resist the skin-to-skin contact.

"Whatever, I need a shower, and you do too."

"Wait," Milokan said, stopping him from climbing out of bed, "thank you for being patient and gentle with me, I appreciate it."

"You shouldn't thank me for that; I should always be gentle with you, no matter what," Kaiden ran a hand down his back, unable to keep his hands off him.

Milokan nodded before pushing him off the bed. Kaiden swiftly stayed on his feet with a scowl.

"You wanted a shower?" Milokan asked sweetly and wandered into the bathroom while the demon took a moment to watch, touching his lips with a hint of a smile. Last night was incredibly special to him. The angel is his first and his last, the only person he will ever be intimate with.

* * * * *

"They seem- closer," Oliver said, inspecting the demon and the angel as they sat together on the couch.

"Yes well, Jed said he had to move further down the hall last night because they were, you know. And he didn't want to hear it," John chuckled.

Oliver turned towards his father with a questioning look.

"Do you think it was their first time?"

John shrugged, whispering, "I'm not sure, but Oliver, don't ask them about it, I don't want that demon breaking your nose or something."

"He won't," Oliver scoffed, but deep down, he knew his dad had every right to be concerned. "And why would I ask about that? It's way too intrusive."

John peered at him from over the top of his glasses.

"That didn't stop you from hounding Rayvon when-"

"He's my son, that's different," Oliver nudged him before moving his gaze to Vinny who watched with his lion eyes, stalking its prey.